X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Report: I'm sober enough.
    Last edited by feeral; 31 Jan 2008, 06:38 PM. Reason: gameover

Comment

Please continue to keep us posted. I, for one, am tracking your status 24hrs a day.

Comment

Thursday at 8:30pm GMT?
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

Comment

any night after 7pm gmt
          also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

If you need obnoxious voice chat and internet seriousness, message me on Skype.

Comment

Game again.

O, screw you guys! I'm taking my game and leaving.
              Last edited by Moses2k; 22 Mar 2008, 03:30 AM. Reason: ..|.,

Comment

:-o

Comment

currently 6:49 right now and going in for some play time, anyone wanna join up? still kinda new at this game

Comment

game on now at 1330 gmt
                    also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Game on now, Apone and I are joining the fight!
                      "Underneath the waves of terror, the Fuzzy Bunny thought how silly it was to worry that his pets might not get on"

Comment

hey I was thinking..

lets have a time for everyone (2-8) people to go through a campaign once or twice a week. I'm pacific time and I know that allot of people are in difforent time zones so it will be posted GMT. anyways we want everyone to go to one selected server at that time but if there is more than 8 then we should have it be split into 2 servers. if we get this going the same time(s) every week then it would be very nice for everyone to acually be able to play at a steady rate again.
                        "Your going DOWN clOWN" why did someone have to say this. WHY

Comment

just go to a server friday nights at 20:00 GMT and stay there.

They will find you
                          www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
                          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

I go on every evening between 3 and 7 Eastern. I can host games too, if you like.

Nice game today, Felix.

Comment

Anytime you need somebody to play with text message me or call me 4014743631. I love this game but nobody uses xfire or anything. :-(
                              "Shit, you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize." ~Mr. White , Reservoir Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by OneManArmy View Post
                                Anytime you need somebody to play with text message me or call me 4014743631. I love this game but nobody uses xfire or anything. :-(
                                Maybe because xfire is horrible spawn of evil?

Of course not as evil as gamespy, but nevertheless...

Comment

Working...
                                X