no fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no fair

i just wanna say that it was not cool of you guys to not let me in ur tree house cause u password protected the server and wouldent let anyone else in today.

thats not cool ark, narian, westy, felix and the others in there. some other ppl would like to play too.

The rest of us should form our own exclusive clique.

Comment

Wait, there's only one Alien Swarm server left?
      Immortius' Forge

Comment

<.<

no its that its nice to play with other ppl once in awhile. you play alone in a serv for long enough ur bound to scare others away cause uve gone crazy. i dont want that to happen to me. >.>

Comment

Just hop on one of the public servers. Odds are decent there are other people wishing a game was going and will join any server that has anyone else in it.
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

We had our reasons at the time.

It doesn't happen often.
            Kept an xmas avatar for 3 year(s).

Comment

twas a birthday treet for westy
              also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

I didn't get my birthday TK on him. I guess I'll have towait 'til he leasts suspects it.

Comment

Eh, it happens.

Oh, I'm back btw.

Comment

Originally posted by westy View Post
                    We had our reasons at the time.
                    Reason being they didn't want to play swarm with the unwashed masses.

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
                      No, but the passworded one was the only one running the EFR mutator, and as everyone knows, the game is easier on that server.
                      Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Originally posted by Kvbev View Post
                        i just wanna say that it was not cool of you guys to not let me in ur tree house cause u password protected the server and wouldent let anyone else in today.

thats not cool ark, narian, westy, felix and the others in there. some other ppl would like to play too.
                        The reason we have passworded the server was that like 12 (potential) players where crowded on one server. When we said we split up to two servers and like 6 of use changed for the .de server to the rift server nearly all others joined too and it was crowded again.
                        I cant see why the remaining 6 players on the open .de server did not continue there game. This is Rob's and my server. We pay for it and do all the maintenance and therefor regulate it as well.
                        There ARE indeed prevered players who have resslots and get a password sent by mail or messanger sometimes. This are our friends. We would never password both servers, though.
                        Yes, we totaly understand why you might not feel its COOL, but you dont get invited to everybodies private lan party. Do you?
                        I had the same situation when I started with the game a few years ago. You have to grow into the community and those "problems" solve themself.

Though, I hope you can see my points and dont be mad about us.
                        www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
                        http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
                          Always at least two and always at least one free public server from www.alienswarm.de
                          www.alienswarm.de | [email protected]
                          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/alienswarmde

Comment

I cant see why the remaining 6 players on the open .de server did not continue there game.
                            6+6=8
                            Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Working...
                            X