• Moses2k
    replied
    http://forums.blackcatgames.com/show...t=10543&page=6

Plan a gametime there.

Leave a comment:

• Wishiwascool
    replied
    Originally posted by Felix View Post
    I am going to invite you, next time I am online with Steam.

Welcome
    thanks for the welcome my steam id is [email protected] and my tag is "z0mbi3z"

Leave a comment:

• Jimyd
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishiwascool View Post
    ok i got it up and running, definitely fun but i can see how it would be much more fun to actually play with people.

edit: when i try to play online i see 4 servers; the alienswarm.de servers and then two passworded servers. is that all there is out there?
    If you see me with the Grenade Launcher, DBL-Barreled Shotgun, and T75; RUN.

Leave a comment:

• Felix
    replied
    i found the alienswarm.de group and it said it was invite only. guess ill have to play on one of their servers once i get ut2k4 downloaded.
    I am going to invite you, next time I am online with Steam.

Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    i found the alienswarm.de group and it said it was invite only. guess ill have to play on one of their servers once i get ut2k4 downloaded.
    If you see Rob or Felix online, they'd be the ones to bother about an invite. If you want, I could get you an invite to the Moose Squad, since apparently I've been made an admin. That's really more of a club for washed up retired veterans, though...

Leave a comment:

• Wishiwascool
    replied
    ok i got it up and running, definitely fun but i can see how it would be much more fun to actually play with people.

edit: when i try to play online i see 4 servers; the alienswarm.de servers and then two passworded servers. is that all there is out there?
    Last edited by Wishiwascool; 6 Jun 2010, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chainsaws
    replied
    I don't see why not. They lower the difficulty for me and I'm certainly not new

Leave a comment:

• Moses2k
    replied
    Don't play with Fuzz; he'll teamkill you as soon as look sideways at you.

Leave a comment:

• Wishiwascool
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    i joined the black cat gaming steam group, what other's are there?
    There's alienswarm.de. They're not all German.

Leave a comment:

• Hybrid
    replied
    But don't set Faith on fire (multiple times) like I did.

Leave a comment:

• Phantaloz
    replied
    i joined the black cat gaming steam group, what other's are there? i would really like to play this game with some real people. if you are playing single player do the other marines just follow you around mindlessly or can you give them orders or switch to them?
    Play through the tutorial, it'll answer these questions and many more

Leave a comment:

• Wishiwascool
    replied
    i joined the black cat gaming steam group, what other's are there? i would really like to play this game with some real people. if you are playing single player do the other marines just follow you around mindlessly or can you give them orders or switch to them?

Leave a comment:

• Phantaloz
    replied
    Don't be afraid to poke people on steam, you might get a couple of people to play with you just by asking everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Moses2k
    replied
    Yeah, plan ahead on the Best Time to Game thread, and you'll probably get some joiners.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X