X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thebos
    replied
    Originally posted by Asaltec..SaitoNai View Post
    There is no mapache registered on the forums,...
    There was an Apache however, but he was on the other side of the country I think (unless he moved)

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    I googled "zee zero milligrams" on a whim.

Leave a comment:

• Nanj
    replied
    How did you even come across this?

Also, zomg.com seems to have been usurped by Gaia Online at some point. Luckily archive.org knows.

Leave a comment:

• Asaltec..SaitoNai
    replied
    https://plus.google.com/107147615595789819263/posts

This is the guy.
    Maybe BA knows him...because everyone knows everyone in that bit of countryside.
    There is no mapache registered on the forums, so I assume by the date of the article that he showed up for the boom right around when Alien Swarm was released and then disappeared quickly. I encourage you to send an email to the address on the website or send a message to his blog because I'd like to hear his reaction to some AS stalkers. You thought you could get away...but the forums are here to drag you back (kicking and screaming preferably).
    Last edited by Asaltec..SaitoNai; 8 Nov 2012, 05:30 PM. Reason: ASALTEC MUST DIE!

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    That URL used to be the one for the 2k4 mod. BCG changed it at some point during ASI development. Clearly this mystery man is a veteran.

Leave a comment:

• Keggie
    replied
    i like how it talks about the ut2004 mod yet links to the steam mod

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    started a topic z0mg

z0mg

Another variant of the word popular among members of the Alien Swarm community and 4chan is z0mg, replacing the letter O with a zero. When using the text to speech option that comes with Unreal Tournament 2004, the word is pronounced "zee zero milligrams".
    http://santiago.mapache.org/nonfiction/essays/zomg.html

Which one of you is the owner of this?
Working...
X