UT2003/2004 is getting a save feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2003/2004 is getting a save feature

First let me say that this was the mod I was waiting for. There's just not enough COOP games around these days.

I was talking to ChickenRibsCombo of the Out of Hell mod and it turns out that Epic is fixing the broken save feature in the next patch for UT2003, and will be included in 2004.

This could be useful to your mod, as you can extend those maps to be quite large and allow players to save mid game.

Wow, looks like there's lots of people interested in this mod. For good reason.

Welcome, and don't forget to check out Night-blade.com too.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Hey Turtle, that you? Is this the same Turtle from TTLG? Comm Chat? In any case, welcome. :-)

Comment

It would indeed by the one and only Turtle.

Accept no imitations.
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Only if *he* says it is Shug. *waits for Turtle to speak* Speak boy! Come here Boy! *arf* :wink:

Comment

Probably wasn't me, I was on the TTLG forums for a while, but I didn't have that much of a presence. I'm not sure if I used the name Turtle either. This name is definitely getting more crowded, time to switch to an alternate.

I already know about Night Blade, that's the other mod I'm most looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle
              I already know about Night Blade, that's the other mod I'm most looking forward to.
              not only you! :wink: Anyway, welcome on the board!
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Okay, so Alien Swarm uses the UT engine as well!? Huh, I can't tell from the above head pictures. So, when is it coming out? How am I going to get it? Whats the meaning of life? And why am I wearing womens' clothing?

Oh, and welcome to the forums Turtle. Another joined around the same time you did and it seems to be for the same reason. BlackCats sure is getting bigger.
                "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                  Okay, so Alien Swarm uses the UT engine as well!?
                  No, not UT. But UT2003.

Edit by Dalai: Actually it uses UT2k4.

Comment

Oh sweet. I got that too! Woohoo!!!
                    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

turtel isnt that home-skillets old name? :?
                      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                      X