Helping alien swarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping alien swarm

I would like to through my hat in the ring and help make Alien Swarm. I notice that you have an email to join up on Night-blade, should I just send an email there? I know this sounds obivious but some folks are fickle.... hehe

Can I join as the official badger representative?

Comment

The position of Badger rep is filled, but they still need a mushroom and snake rep.
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

These two jokers are probably saying that...

Originally posted by Dalai
        Besides, Alien Swarm was actually made in Dec 2002, just never released.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Ok i see official team members aren't taking people seriously, so what does that say about where this mod is gonna head. I don't mind a joke but at least follow it with with letting people know that you all aren't looking for help.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRoc
            Ok i see official team members aren't taking people seriously, so what does that say about where this mod is gonna head. I don't mind a joke but at least follow it with with letting people know that you all aren't looking for help.
            I thought of a position for him. Team spoilsport. Its already finished Blackroc.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Hey BlackRoc, yes send a mail to me with any info about yourself and links to your portfolio.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                Hey BlackRoc, yes send a mail to me with any info about yourself and links to your portfolio.

Thanks.
                See this is what I was asking for. Thanks Dalai.

Since someone said this is basically done. I'll probably just stick to making a few maps.

Comment

The Gods are pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRoc
                    They're not in the team for alien swarm
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Look at the Alien swarm team page...
                      It's made by just 4 skillz0red people.

Comment

Well, now that we are throwing out our services. Would anyone need a voice actor?
                        "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                          Well, now that we are throwing out our services. Would anyone need a voice actor?
                          Same here. I wouldn't mind helping with voices, and I already own good equipment to do it.
                          me videre non potes, occultatione gero....
                          [You can't see me, I'm wearing camouflage....]
                          -CaligoIpsa

Comment

I do know Dalai is looking for more male voices, send him a PM about it.

Comment

My instagib clan calls me Barry White when I go on teamspeak. They said I should be a radio DJ.

If you'd like, I could help.
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X