Online Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Play?

If you have played Natural Selection for Half Life then you know what im talking about!

Being a commander and giving other player marines orders and stuff!

What in heavens name is the subject of this thread? Are you asking if alien swarm will be playable online? Are you saying you like the idea of playing online? Are you saying you liked the comanding thing in natural selection?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
      What in heavens name is the subject of this thread? Are you asking if alien swarm will be playable online? Are you saying you like the idea of playing online? Are you saying you liked the comanding thing in natural selection?
      God yeah, what are you STUPID! man, geez.... askin questions on a forum and EVERYTHING! what planet are you from? go home!

uh... yeah, it'll be Multiplayer, exact details as yet are unkown, visit the site for more info.
      ~TuF~

Comment

Did we just walk smack dab into the middle of an already existing conversation? I am lost.

Evan,
        If you can't be a bit more specific as to what your talking about, thread closed.

Comment

Commanding other marines like in NS isn't how Swarm works. Basically, you're only playing as a small squad trying to get the mission done.

However, if there are not enough players, rest of the team will be AI controlled marines, which you can order around. And of course, if you've practiced before with the other players and have agreed that one guy is the leader, that can't be all bad for survival.
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
            Did we just walk smack dab into the middle of an already existing conversation? I am lost.

Evan,
            If you can't be a bit more specific as to what your talking about, thread closed.
            Ah, I think DQ answered his post. Hehehe, I do think the question could be a bit more clear though

Evan, welcome to the blackcat forums ... where people go nuts if they spot something unfamiliar.
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yes, the players work together to complete their mission objectives against the dreaded Swarm threat. It's a co-op game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                Yes, the players work together to complete their mission objectives against the dreaded Swarm threat. It's a co-op game.
                oh cool awesome!
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

*laughs* yes sorry lol...

And yes i was asking if its online... so will it be like natural selection?

Comment

You can play it over the internet, yes. It's not team vs team though, it's co-op missions.

Comment

Can't you add team vs team, just for kicks?

Or better, human-controlled aliens vs human-controlled team

Or! Human-controlled aliens vs AI team!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMG!

Comment

We did some experiments with human controlled aliens, but decided not to include them. It would really be a totally different game, requiring new maps, new game rules, etc. Perhaps it will be a future project, though I'm not promising anything.

Comment

So how bout that first one? Your careful evasion means yes, right?

Comment

Working...
                          X