Alien Swarm trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Swarm trailer

We've just put up the Alien Swarm trailer. Check it out.

http://www.blackcatgames.com/swarm/

Secksay. :O

Comment

It makes even me giddy. :|
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

BUG! NOT HACK!
        Well it really looks like it packs a lot of speed and action. Looks great!
        Feel the power of the

Comment

great job on the video. The game reminds me slightly of ikari warriors 3 and smash TV - but with aliens. My only advice would be that the green blood splatters look too UT99ish, Im not sure of the limitations of UT2k4, but I think some more random/splattery effects could be possible for beta 2. Just my .02 loot.

Comment

Oh my god that movie is awesome i am really looking forward to it now.

Comment

Summer 2004?

Comment

May 2004.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

You were right (don't remember where it was said though), it does remind me of Crimsonland. Except that where Crimsonland is a small "relaxation" game, Alien Swarm seems to pack much more content. Looks good!

(I really have to start finishing this spring's schoolwork - for soon it will be too late!)
                  My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

I must say, this game looks very similar to this oldie:

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=3393
                    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

It's more like this oldie, but in comparison to swarm aliens, the breed ones are are arthritic, doddery things that merely amble towards you

Comment

Could you please make the trailer downloadable so I can save it on my computer? Windows media player is by default my .avi viewer, and it will not display the trailer when I download it as streaming media from your site. I don't have another player that will play streaming .avi. If it was a downloadable file, I could than open the .avi with divX and play it that way. So please make the trailer a downloadable file!!! I really want to see the trailer

If not, no prob, I'll just get my alien swarm fix when it comes out in a few weeks

-Anarchtica-

Comment

It is downloadable.... Try right click + "Save as..."

Comment

Okay, nevermind, i'm an idiot

Comment

Ignorance and stupidity are totally different things. Now you'll know

Comment

Working...
                              X