Sorry for bad english .

Originally posted by HaRRiKiRi
    Mod will be realesed today... wright?
    When exacly? I can't wait .
    Sorry for bad english .
    agreed. when when when?

Comment

WHEN?
      I can't wait, all my clan TNT is waiting.
      please, will be quick! or

Comment

Harri Kiri? Nooo. Can't be a Finnish nick.

Anyway, the exact time has not been set, but I'm sure we'll give you at least a 30 seconds' warning.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Patience.

Comment

Actually I WANT it to be later today because I cant play for a few hours so the later it comes the best I can jump into the OMFG release hype party. Anyway, happy bug hunting when it gets released.
            Feel the power of the

Comment

can you at least tell us if it will be released in the afternoon, or evening, or some general time of day?

Comment

On irc the topic is: 'http://www.blackcatgames.com/swarm - Release when Dalai wakes up - NO TIME KNOWN'

So ... in short the whole team doesn't have a clue when it's released , right team?
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Probably it will be put up one hour before release.
                  Wait... THERE IS NO HOUR! LOL!
                  Feel the power of the

Comment

Well someone wake Dalai up and get him to release it already!

Comment

Jeesh have some respect ,he's not gonna wake up because you want it so badly .Just have some patience and let Dalai sleep, he deserved it.

kids......

Comment

It just hit my head as im stading idle in here...
                        I had bought this new gfx card to play Thief 3. Ironically the first game ever I tried was Thievery, and the day that suposedly the Thief 3 demo comes out... I will be playing Alien Swarm! Talk about goals eh?

Making a more serious post now... I wonder if this delay means that they are releasing the files to some of our well known server admins?
                        And yeah, keep it cool man. Just because its late in your timezone doesnt mean its also late in the rest of the world. Im sure that Dalai is probably hunting the final bugs before he releases it.
                        Feel the power of the

Comment

there is no server admin release or delay cause of bugs
                          dalai is sleeping why doesnt anyone understand that -.-
                          The Man

Join the official Alien Swarm irc channel:
                          #AlienSwarm on irc.starchat.net

Comment

LOL. There are over 20 people staring at this board right now waiting for news on a release. It's nice when a mod gets as much anticipation as a retail game. I can honestly say I'd be this excited about it even if it weren't free.
                            I.
                            Can't.
                            Wait.

I probably have time to go watch Aliens again.

Arg. My wife is telling me I need to get a life again. She's just jealous because I have more fun than she does.
                            -3clipse

Comment

join the channel not as boring as watching the forums

The Man

Join the official Alien Swarm irc channel:

Comment

Working...
                              X