Plans for next version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for next version?

First of all congratulations on a excellent mod, you have gotten me totally hooked to it.

I dont know if its just me but I am getting really curious if you are allready working on a new version and if so what plans are for that one? Any bug fixes or maybe new visuals or some cool new feature?

Any info on that would be awesome.

Cheers !

the release is now 3 days old. be a little patient with the dev's they need some holidays too
    The Man

Join the official Alien Swarm irc channel:
    #AlienSwarm on irc.starchat.net

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclaw
      the release is now 3 days old. be a little patient with the dev's they need some holidays too

Yeah probably. Sorry about that

Its just you get so addicted to the game so you cant wait for the next version

Comment

What I'd like to have in the next release are more creatures (each one really different from the others, not just for the appearence) and possibly many other levels/missions.

Comment

yah and they should fix the shotguns. it's really annoying to see it shoot like an assault rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladi321
            yah and they should fix the shotguns. it's really annoying to see it shoot like an assault rifle.
            The shotgun doesnt, but mebbe the 'Assault' shotgun does :p
            www.utskills.com
            #Swarm.Pickup on irc.quakenet.org -=Official Alien Swarm Pickup Channel Powerd by Multiplay.co.uk=-
            #UTSkills on irc.quakenet.org

Comment

tit kinda throws me outta sync since it a few seconds after the flash and its really annoying because by then i'm on to the next alien.

Comment

Working...
              X