Need help with the science facility mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with the science facility mission

I have no idea how to beat this mission. How are you supposed to get past the room with the lasers?

Observe the laser room carefully.
    See the computer in the corner, behind the lasers? You just need to get a tech over and hack it.
    See the knocked over table?
    Try and walk onto it, and woah... you can drop down behind the first laser.
    Now what? Look around... There is a knocked over chair.
    Walk onto this, and you can jump over the next laser.
    Now you just need to jump onto the table next to the computer, and you walk right over and hack it.

Comment

Thanks, ill try it out. Its just that everytime my finger slips and i walk just a little too far by accident, its no more techie.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeyman
        Thanks, ill try it out. Its just that everytime my finger slips and i walk just a little too far by accident, its no more techie.
        Need some mad jumping skillz, but once you get it's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
          Need some mad jumping skillz, but once you get it's easy.
          Yup, ur right. After a few more tries, i finally got it, but i had missed too many eggs in the earlier part of the level and ended up dying when i went back to look for them. A few more tries after that, i finally beat it.

Comment

can anyone tell me how many eggs are left that are killable in the crates outside near the drop point ? it always says were missing 2, or 3 eggs :/

Comment

Everytime I've played that mission I have needed to flame the eggs in those crates in order to complete the objective.
              Once, when I didn't have a flamer I managed to shoot a couple and that was enough, as I had destoryed every other egg in the level. I don't know the exact number though.
              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I believe if I remember correctly theres 30 eggs to be detroyed. If you have no flame thrower like I always do, just walk right up to the crates and lay waste to the eggs inside.
                "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

I believe if you get every other egg in the map, you'll have 3 remaining when you get to the crates. If you've run out of flamer ammo or don't have one there's one in the storeroom to the north, and you can lob grenades into the crates too.
                  Immortius' Forge

Comment

I threw everything at those eggs in the crates but was unsuccessful - managed to get one of them in an open crate. I even pushed explosive barrels over to them. Those two high-up seem unhittable. The bottom two would 'spout' green blood, but never splatter and disappear. After about 40 minutes, the red arrow 'exit' floor sign lit up, and a voice said to evacuate, but couldn't get the eggs or leave via the exit. Eventually ran out of ammo and everyone died. Sad

Comment

I've had luck jumping with the pistol and firing to get the top two eggs. You only need to hit them twice. Minigun, flamer and grenades work well too.

Comment

Do those eggs not disappear completely once destroyed? There were definitely the shapes of four eggs in those crates, but the counter said I only needed to get two more.
                        Or are there 32 eggs in the map? The bottom two took lots of ordinance, but just spurted green 'blood' and never disappeared or appeared to 'die'.

Comment

You need to flame those crates at the end. Read your objectives!

Comment

hehehe
                            basicly charge the table, jump and guide yourself to the north table
                            The north table jump on and walk over to PC
                            If you get a bit pwned by a laser, dont worry its only like 1/3 of your health

As for the crates, you can walk right up to them and shoot the eggs with a rifle... dont _HAVE_ to flame, but its easiest ;p

Comment

Working...
                            X