Looking For Clan!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Clan!!!!!!!!!

Hi all many of you seen me in game the victorys FIREBAT .
    Yes all you can tell by my name im a flamer, but before you say "Great another tk'er!" Let me just tell you im one of the best flamers there is. I can prove it on salvage and uplink (getting through the whole lvl but not beating it *cough* boss, dropship *cough*). I try to watch where i shoot but accedents happen. Im a great front line my *cough* better than you auto gunners *cough* and i like being the cannon fodder of the group. I like team play and all for it but in this mod not many ppl are cornated. So if any clan is interestead in me then give the "BUG BBQ MAN" a call.

-Need a light? - Firebat (starcraft)
    -Wanna turn up the heat? - Firebat (starcraft)
    -Sorry didnt see you! - The noob

I dont see how clans could work out in this game. Its not like they can battle it out vs eachother.

Comment

There are no clans :')
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Grim
        I dont see how clans could work out in this game. Its not like they can battle it out vs eachother.
        At least, not yet.

Comment

Yea there are i met one already. I think this game needs a vs mode. Example aline and marine teams build sentrys, spawns, mines, hive, ect ect sorta like natural selection but from a top down view. Aliens would be faster have more hp and do more damage (players control them), Marines would be the same. Then you could have clan battles. I also think a large city map would be cool where players have to make there way from point a to b and point b is a destroyed base where a starship tropers thing takes place. (sorry got off topic)

Comment

An Alien v Marines gametype, sounds fun, but ALOT of work.
            .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
              At least, not yet.

Wohoooo :p

Comment

Marine V Marine would probably be easier to implement (as compared to M v A). There's a fairly well-developed gamemode "Thad be cool" thread that I made and others added to- "Personnal Suggestions" :p
                Grunt: How dangerous can parasites be?
                Grunt has been infested with a parasite!
                Grunt: Oh, I thought I could step on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                  At least, not yet.
                  Hehe, is that a definite at least not yet? hehe. *drools*

Comment

ya marines vs aliens wouldnt work as well since in NS the aliens could climb walls and such wich gave them there own advantage. with marines vs marines you could have alot of strategy and goals. i think a good way to do marine vs marine would be to have a sort of fog of war setup where marines can only see a certain distance on the map. maybe have it upgradable in accuracy or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X