Custom Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Campaigns

Would you like to see Custom Campaigns implemented in AS?
    I't wouldnt really have to be anything fancy,just the ability to have like a list of maps to play thru, unlocking the next one as u go and having stat points.

I think that if Custom Campaigns were implemented, it would encourage mappers to make maps for AS, as the campaigns are more widely played than single missions, plus there better
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Phalanx Campaign
    Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Yes, I would quite like to see the ability to make custom campaigns implemented, i.e. modder documentation on how to link them and save details, along with a button to press when you select campaign mode 'play in custom campaign' or some such thing.
    Important posts: Loadout screen:Scoreboard:Tutorial:Voicechat:Grenade aim:Upgrade points:Auto-reload
    - Kalias

Comment

Yes, I like this idea very much. The thought of community-made expansion packs for Alien Swarm interests me greatly Maybe even add the ability to implement new custom weapons, aliens, marines, etc. In other words, make it a semi-moddable mod.
      My UT2004 maps
      Ao-BugCity

Comment

i don't like the idea of new weapons and stuff, that would create a game whose server connections require 20 mb downloads with new weapons and stuff

But a new button in the mapsmenu would be nice (Single Mission; Campaign; Custom Campaign; Back) I really like that idea.

Comment

hehe so far all voted for yes
          and custom campaigns would be kool, it'll be a while tho before someone makes a campaign as good as the official one that comes with the mod

Comment

well im currently doing a map, just i'd be a lot more inclined to do more if i could put them all into a really kewl campaign
            Phalanx Campaign
            Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Comment

Working...
            X