Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MjrHuRTz
    replied
    well im currently doing a map, just i'd be a lot more inclined to do more if i could put them all into a really kewl campaign

Leave a comment:

• Anarki3x6
    replied
    hehe so far all voted for yes
    and custom campaigns would be kool, it'll be a while tho before someone makes a campaign as good as the official one that comes with the mod

Leave a comment:

• JenoLT
    replied
    i don't like the idea of new weapons and stuff, that would create a game whose server connections require 20 mb downloads with new weapons and stuff

But a new button in the mapsmenu would be nice (Single Mission; Campaign; Custom Campaign; Back) I really like that idea.

Leave a comment:

• Rehevkor
    replied
    Yes, I like this idea very much. The thought of community-made expansion packs for Alien Swarm interests me greatly Maybe even add the ability to implement new custom weapons, aliens, marines, etc. In other words, make it a semi-moddable mod.

Leave a comment:

• Brent Rivienne
    replied
    Yes, I would quite like to see the ability to make custom campaigns implemented, i.e. modder documentation on how to link them and save details, along with a button to press when you select campaign mode 'play in custom campaign' or some such thing.

Leave a comment:

• MjrHuRTz
    started a poll Custom Campaigns

Custom Campaigns

Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Would you like to see Custom Campaigns implemented in AS?
    I't wouldnt really have to be anything fancy,just the ability to have like a list of maps to play thru, unlocking the next one as u go and having stat points.

I think that if Custom Campaigns were implemented, it would encourage mappers to make maps for AS, as the campaigns are more widely played than single missions, plus there better
Working...
X