Some detailed info on skills and items would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some detailed info on skills and items would be nice

I've been playing this mod since the day it came out and I still love it, but I'm still confused about the details for a lot of the items and skills. Are there any guides or charts somewhere?
    Do tech-rifles and autoguns benefit from the flashlight? Do other people with rifles benefit from other peoples flashlight? Does the techrifle benefit from accuracy or tech skill? Is there any point at all for the special weapon experts to get accuracy? How much more health do you actually get for one point? Things like that, I'm all too vague on all of this stuff.
    Fuzzle was killed by Player.
    Player: is FF on?

BUMP!

if a DEV could point us to a thread or a page on this, I would be much obliged.

A better understanding of equipment is a Soldiers best friend.

Comment

Someone was working on a guide maybe he'll release it with the next version I don't know.

Only standard rifles get benefit from the flashlight it gives a percentage of auto aim and this is only for the person carying the flashlight I think.

Special weapon guys get extra accuracy for guns other then the smart gun.

I don't know how much more health you get for a point. Maybe +10 or something. Dalai is the guy to answer that.

Maybe I could write up a guide or something.. (And note the maybe :p)

Comment

I think flash lights help all marines aiming at something in its area of effect (just like flares except probably not as good). If i recall correctly, when someone has a flash light i get the little blue target symbol that means i am auto aiming a bit.

oh and accuracy says it adds damage so i would get some of that if you don't want to just be a hacking bot...

Comment

The little blue target symbol isn't what you think it is. It means you are in range of the tech persons scanner.

Comment

Do tech-rifles and autoguns benefit from the flashlight?
            no - you either have auto aim or you don't

Do other people with rifles benefit from other peoples flashlight?
            no

Does the techrifle benefit from accuracy or tech skill?
            tech

Is there any point at all for the special weapon experts to get accuracy?
            if you use other weapons with them, yes

How much more health do you actually get for one point?
            couldn't tell you off the top of my head
            Meow.

Comment

How does auto aim work? Is it a radius around the reticle, or an angle to either side of the direction you are aiming?

Comment

"Is there any point at all for the special weapon experts to get accuracy?
                if you use other weapons with them, yes"

What?! bah accuracy doesn't give a general bonus to all weapons? Well, that will help my next campain i guess. Well, it would if i ever played that type of marine

Comment

I thought accuracy increased the damage dealt by the weapon. At least, thats what the little info tag in-game states.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                    "Is there any point at all for the special weapon experts to get accuracy?
                    if you use other weapons with them, yes"
                    special weapons experts dont need accuracy :p
                    you ll wanna use autogun/ammo bag anyway and that gets damage from special skill

Comment

Autoaim from the Autogun, flashlight and P-Rifle is done by angle. Autoaim from a flare is its radius.

Accuracy has no affect on the damage of the P-Rifle or Autogun, but it increases damage on all other weapons (even rifles and pistols under the effects of a flashlight or flare)
                      Meow.

Comment

what!?!? accuracy doesn't affect teh p-rifle's damage either? bleh, does anything affect the p-rifle's damage?

Comment

Yes, tech skill.

Health goes up by 18 points per star.

Comment

When upgrading the medic skill, does it just boost how fast the person is healed or how much health is given?
                            "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

15 more health points get healed per medic skill point.

Comment

Working...
                              X