Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera

Hi,
    Please add the option of the camera at a fixed distance rather than the zoom in-zoom out affair.

Thanks.

Mind stating why you would want to have it fixed?

Comment

several reasons.

Primarily: I find the minimum 'close up' view too close and find there not to be enough of a border outside of the cursor.
      Secondarily: a lot of the game is dark and having the movement so fast zooming in and out isn't beneficial to play as it is hard to track fast moving enemies.
      Thirdiarily : 90's games didn't just do it because they had to. The 16 bit horde shooters toyed with the camera to provide the best play experience.

Comment

You can zoom (in\out) the camera?!

Comment

No he means "zoom" left/right/up/down I think. It's more of a stretch.

And i'm fine with it. Curious to hear what other people think.

Comment

It was a little weird at first, but after I got done with the tutorial (I was officially "used to" the game at that point), it's awesome; gameplay- and realistic-wise. You can look all the way over in one direction at the sacrifice of whatever's coming behind you, or keep it mostly centered on yourself, which gives moderate response time for all sides.

Comment

I like it, good for spotting aliens up ahead and perfect for when your getting surrounded.
              "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Working...
              X