Second Level Map "Hole"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Level Map "Hole"

As me and Salsa got to our "testing", we discovered that if you start the second campaign map, and go to the place with the big hole (perhaps 150' Diameter, and 200' deep, so you know which one ) that you walk around near the start, if you on the railing on the right side of the hole, you can stand on it and down. If you do this, your marine will survive (if you have full health), although you will be stuck.
    Last edited by The Creator; 2 Jun 2004, 09:04 AM.
    Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Congratulations! You are now stuck in a hole... What do you wan't to do next?

Comment

Well, usually, I play hide and seek with Salsa.
      Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

You should try Red Orchestra for that, I heard they got HUGE historically-inspired battle scenes and conditions, realistically recreated after World War II European environments.

Comment

thers plenty holes like that , one on barracks , one on almost all maps i think

Comment

Rest assured that "useful holes" have been elimated.... Big time.

Comment

They aren't even helpfull unless you are chicken and don't dare to play the level. But the swarm will get you eventually.

Comment

No. They won't. I think we could stay down there forever. Heck, something was up with the friendly fire (I guess we might've been on easy with many people??) and we couldn't kill each other with the flamer and P-rifle. "Ow! Ow! Check your fire dammit!" but we wouldn't die until I used the pistol.

But Creator, I already put this here. That's another one Wolfie, you slowin' down, old man?

Comment

Working...
                X