stealing marines !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealing marines !!!

i get so angry of peaple wen they steal ure marine in campaign mode . some peaple excuse and take an other one, but some realy dont care and then u try tho kick them (mostly that totaly dosent work ) isent there a special kick or something ???
    the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

i think that it should be, during the campaign, when it goes onto the next mission, only the person who played as a marine can choose him again, unless he chooses a different marine, then the other marine can be chosen by anyone again

that would probably stop all of the marine stealage
    Phalanx Campaign
    Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Comment

A lot of us needs to reconnect after each map, that would foil us a little I think.
      Fuzzle was killed by Player.
      Player: is FF on?

Comment

#swarm.pickup on quakenet!

Everyone chooses the marine before entering the server n sticks with it throughout the game! =]
        www.utskills.com
        #Swarm.Pickup on irc.quakenet.org -=Official Alien Swarm Pickup Channel Powerd by Multiplay.co.uk=-
        #UTSkills on irc.quakenet.org

Comment

</ADVERTISMENT>

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
            </ADVERTISMENT>
            for u guys =]
            www.utskills.com
            #Swarm.Pickup on irc.quakenet.org -=Official Alien Swarm Pickup Channel Powerd by Multiplay.co.uk=-
            #UTSkills on irc.quakenet.org

Comment

Theres no reason to hug the same character all the time. I actually like to switch characters every other round or so.

Give other people the possibility to play the heavy weapon guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                Theres no reason to hug the same character all the time. I actually like to switch characters every other round or so.

Give other people the possibility to play the heavy weapon guys too.
                If you are playing campaign (which is all I play, mostly because of the awards and bonuses) you might have an idea of how you want to progress your character. It really sucks when I've put a lot of effort into levelling up my techie but then some new guy logs in and snatches him, and I have to get the other techie with one measly skill point instead.
                Fuzzle was killed by Player.
                Player: is FF on?

Comment

Originally posted by Fwee
                  for u guys =]
                  Yeah, but still.

Comment

solution 1: play only with ppl you know or u just met on a channel where you clearly state who will take which marine troughout the entire campaign

solution 2: once you played a marine for the first mission you gotta keep playing him
                    new players can only choose remaining marines
                    you yourself cant even choose another marine. stick with what your working with
                    only if you should leave some new player can take your marine unless the teamplayer gives someone clearance to switch marine. otherwise you might have to wait for a new player to take that marine you need for the next mission.

just some idea's to fix marine stealing

Comment

I always play Clash and only Clash I . If someone stole my character I'd get mad. Meh prolly just me.
                      Other name is BrassMonkey

Comment

Are you going to scream and cry and call kickvotes as well?

Comment

No, Prolly just leave. But I don't play much online I play in private games with friends we each have a favorite class/marine
                          Other name is BrassMonkey

Comment

Originally posted by آ«LiMeآ»
                            No, Prolly just leave. But I don't play much online I play in private games with friends we each have a favorite class/marine

Ah, one more smart pub. surfer

Comment

Working...
                            X