grenades = PWN, so why no resupply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenades = PWN, so why no resupply

As it is the satuel carrys all ammo except the rifles NADES.

hell every carying two rifles wont get u more of them.

please make it possible to reload those awesome things

Originally posted by tinygod
    As it is the satuel carrys all ammo except the rifles NADES.

hell every carying two rifles wont get u more of them.

please make it possible to reload those awesome things
    You know, you just replyd to yourself, granades are very powerfull, and well, you could easely flood alien swarms with them better then assaultshotguns flamenades... :/

Comment

In other words they don't do it so you don't spam them like crazy.
      Other name is BrassMonkey

Comment

guess it ll become a bit too powerfull
        pretty sure the devs looked into this

Comment

Well actually thats not true, and im not always talking about offensive either.

for one, im usually a tech and those EMP grenades are FRICKING AWESOME.

on a side note.

how about give the EXPLOSIVES class a SPECIFIC WEAPON. like a grenade launcher.

some thing like 5, 5 round clips. firing the normal grenade.

so you could take a regular shoty and that or a machine gun and that.. it would be sweet.

and sence ammo is limited. it wouldnt be a big deal... plus FF would keep them from just spamming.

its like the FLAMER, i mean that things is UUUUUBBBBERRR powerfull, but hardly any one can use it right!!

Comment

EMP grenades that stun living creatures?

Comment

SURE, the effect of an EMP on the human body wouldnt be much different, although Really they should just call them, Static Pulse grenades

Comment

As Sohtaraz pointed out, this thread answers itself
                Meow.

Comment

Originally posted by tinygod
                  SURE, the effect of an EMP on the human body wouldnt be much different, although Really they should just call them, Static Pulse grenades
                  Someone failed field physics in high school

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Well... Stun Grenades are not definately based on EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) because EMP affects only electrical devices etc
                      Maybe a strong Sonic Blast would make sense slowing people

Comment

LOL or just call them 'stun grenades' and forget about it? C'mon, doesn't the nuclear stuff slow you down too? (I've never gone for a stroll in it, but this is what I hear) Its a top-down shooter; lets not think about it too hard

I figure it doesn't make sense for grenades to be a separate pickup (cos then there's just too many pickup types), so maybe getting 1 or 2 extra grenades per ammo pickup makes sense? P-rifles got what 6 clips and six grenades? So every time you pick up a p-rifle clip, give them an extra one?

Comment

exactly dan, I dont want 6 more nades every pick up cause YES than spamming may happen.

but 1 or 2 per pick up would be nice.

ALSO how does this post answer its self??? im very confused on that. Sence I never asked a fricking question, i just stated that it would be nice to....

Comment

grenades = PWN, so why no resupply

Why no resupply? Because grenades = PWN
                            Meow.

Comment

I was thinking that having extra grenades as an option for primary/secondary would be infinitely useful. The person carrying the extra grenades would have a few more grenades for themselves and some grenades of each type for others.

Not to mention faster speedrun possibilities.

And the icon would look like this
                              Last edited by xhydralisk; 3 Jun 2004, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X