Last Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Level

Well, I'm on the last level in the campaign, got to the mainframe and downloaded the files - I assume what I need to do now is get the hell back out of there to the start zone? (I died last time due to the insane swarms of bugs you get attacked with after the hack, but want to check I was actually doing the right thing by heading back towards the start area before trying it again).

OBJ says get back to APC so, yes get back to start.
    Other name is BrassMonkey

Comment

Well, with that knowledge firmly in mind, I gave it another crack - and got massacred again. I can't get out of the alien-hive area on the way back out, there's just too many of the soldiers

Comment

Place a sentry when you come out of the vents into the hive. Will help cover your escape.

-
        Telic Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by Mek
          Place a sentry when you come out of the vents into the hive. Will help cover your escape.
          I did

Next time I'll try lacing the hive area with fire mines too as I pass through to see if that helps any...

Comment

Its the last level. If ya play campain there's a lame but working trick.

Let one of your rines stay @ the apc and only use 3. After you hacked just let the 3 you send down die then the last one will win the mission.
            The Man

Join the official Alien Swarm irc channel:
            #AlienSwarm on irc.starchat.net

Comment

Is this the last level, because I completed it, then got an ending. I checked the single map option and there is an extra level "Uplink", did this just happened to me or is this normal? I am currently trying to complete uplink, but well, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gtc87
                Is this the last level, because I completed it, then got an ending. I checked the single map option and there is an extra level "Uplink", did this just happened to me or is this normal? I am currently trying to complete uplink, but well, I'm not sure.
                Uplink has to be unlocked in the campaign.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                X