[BUG] ReactorCore vent climb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] ReactorCore vent climb.

After reading a couple of posts about marines getting stuck ontop of the vents I thought I'd show how to get up and get down again.

To get up you need to crouch in this corner where the reticle is. If a crouch doesn't sometimes a jump/crouch will work.

Up top it would be very easy to get the akimbo pistols or just to rack up frags.

To get down the only way that I've found that works is to use another one of your marines as a ladder. Position one close to the wall and you can jump down onto him and back onto the floor.

And that about does it for the vent climb.
    "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Thanks for help. Already fixed for the next patch.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Also, is there anyway to keep the skins of the aliens the same color when you quit and go to play the game later?
      "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

That feature is also present in the next patch.

Comment

Excellent, I always forget to change the color of the aliens on startup.

Comment

Would it be at all possible to put blocking volumes for the aliens over places like that?
            I can see in outdoor areas that an alien would jump over the rooftop and land on your head. But when you are inside an air vent, they shouldnt be able to!
            Heck I even had the egg open in there (The room to the right of Crash in the second pic) once and the parasite actually leapt out of that room and straight onto my face. I was standing where his radar is.
            Fuzzle was killed by Player.
            Player: is FF on?

Comment

Never had that happen to me, but ya some of the spawns are just ontop on the map which works pretty well.

Comment

yarr , i dont get how aliens just seem to fall from the sky like that ? =O

Comment

They're coming outta the goddamn walls!!!
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Kinda like aliens 2 where the things are coming outta the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                      They're coming outta the goddamn walls!!!

Why did you tell that? Its Much more fun when ppl start spinning with flamer or shotgun in panic No more tk's for me. Sniff.

Comment

Working...
                      X