F11 Music Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F11 Music Player

I need some questions answered about the music player that comes up when you hit f11. Does it only play .ogg music files, and do they play constantly throughout the map or just when someone uses the stims?

Also will there be a mp3 player built into the next version or just this current one?
    "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Actually, the F11 music player is a standard part of UT2004. It plays mp3 and ogg files, allows you to create playlists, use shuffle or continuous play, etc. I haven't tried using it while running Alien Swarm, but I imagine anything you played would play the whole time.
    My UT2004 maps
    Ao-BugCity

Comment

Hmm, when I opened the music player and searched until I got to my music folder I didn't see any of my mp3s in there so I thought it couldnt read them.
      "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Works for me allthough it seems a little bit oversized! oO
        Creater of the Unofficial 'n00blets guide to AlienSwarm' Available here: CLICK MA!

Comment

I'll try it again later and see if I cant get it work, ya the thing takes up the middle of the screen.

Comment

Working...
          X