Concept Arts needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concept Arts needed?

Hello Alien Swarm team! Ive jsut heard of your mod, and i have to say, its quiete innovative and worth playing. I know the major parts of your game are allready done, so i dont know if you need any new concept arts. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that if you are interested in my work for your project, it would be a honour for me to help you out a bit.

Dont be puzzled by the friendly style of some pics, this is only one direction in which ive developed my drawing.

My Portfolio

nice work there m8!
    www.utskills.com
    #Swarm.Pickup on irc.quakenet.org -=Official Alien Swarm Pickup Channel Powerd by Multiplay.co.uk=-
    #UTSkills on irc.quakenet.org

Comment

those are great and if that's what you call friendly i'd hate to see your evil designs in a dark alley

Comment

Those are nice, I like the style on that second one. Captures the moment well

Comment

thx alot.
          you might also see other pics in my portfolio here:
          :: PORTFOLIO ::

Comment

Funky stuff

Very good ^^

Comment

thx again.

Comment

just to bring this back on top again. would be nice if someone from the developement team could answer my question

Comment

They have a concept artist: DusKer - Design/Concept Art

I like the designs though, it would be best to send them a PM and ask in a more private manner.

Comment

Since the game is already released, I doubt the devs really need concept art now. If you're interested in that kinda work, you might try getting together with some of the mappers around here.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                    X