Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading Indicator

Great mod.

I have a tiny request though for the next release.

Could you create some kind of indicator next to the model for a player that is reloading.

I realise there is a sound byte, and an indicator on the portrait. Both in both these cases you have to first notice the message, then try to find that player on screen and then decide if he/she needs cover.

Only a few seconds I know, but in the middle of a firefight, when this usually occurs, this could mean life or death.

Instead, if for example the player name near the model changed colour or if a little icon appeared near that model while he was reloading, you would not need to take your eyes off the action area in order to make a quick decision.

Thanks

Better indicators for some things would be nice, like "RELOAD" in read appears over the marine's head. An indicator for hacking or sealing the door would be nice too.

Comment

Yeah that'd rock.

Comment

You mean like the shouting of COVER ME or RELOADING isn't enough? Or the welding SPARKS? Or the "Starting Hack..." text alert?

Comment

If you find the need to alert people that you're reloading, perhaps the Exclaim emote could work.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakujin
            You mean like the shouting of COVER ME or RELOADING isn't enough? Or the welding SPARKS? Or the "Starting Hack..." text alert?
            Depending on the situation they are easy to miss. The cover me/reloading shout only works if you know which character is which. An player option to have more things pop-up over the character's head would be nice.

Comment

it would be nice if some indication of who's talking at least was implemented. maybe a little green comms light on their helmet.

Comment

exactly, any of the above options would work...

as Warskull said perhaps if we had more icons to choose from in a future release we could decide for ourselves if we need to call for cover or not..

i guess the exclamation icon will do for now though :p

Comment

Working...
                X