Joke Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke Ideas

Post here about what you think would be funny in Swarm, but you don't really want in it. Just like the thread for Thievery.

First off, I think that the gunfighter bonus should be stackable
    Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

I don't get it. Stackable?

Comment

Have for an extra item liquor, its kinda like the stims. When activated the screen goes all hazy and you take 1/3 damage from aliens. Also your marine when drunk can't run but only walk for the duration for the liquor induced time.
      "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Just give someone buying a flamethrower/shotgun a tactical nuke, that goes off every fifth shot.

That should get many people to stop using those things in team games (Me included...)

Comment

How about instead of the flamethrower you have a liqour bottle in one hand and a flare in the other. Fire breather!

Comment

have 2 marines have this dialoge when idle (like waiting for a hack or something)

"did you hear about the sulako?"
            "ya, heard she had some indigestion and went down on some planet"
            "ya, too bad too.. there was a full squad on board"
            "ha! those guys were pussies"

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
              I don't get it. Stackable?
              Getting the medal again nets you another sidearm, I think. Then you can have the character juggling 3, then 4 or more while firing.

Vurt

Comment

1 word: Parasite launcher.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Two words, haha. That would be a great teamplay weapon, launching parasites at your teammates when they don't listne, that'll teach 'em.
                  "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Or the Time Freeze! It makes everything- doors, bullets, and teammates stop moving for about 2-3 minutes.

Problem is, it stops armor too so when you use it you stop too.

Best of al, they come in packs of 50, free with a TK Machine-- er, flamethrower!
                    Grunt: How dangerous can parasites be?
                    Grunt has been infested with a parasite!
                    Grunt: Oh, I thought I could step on them.

Comment

Unlockable TK Mode. Instead of spawning aliens all of the spawns will now produce marines with flamers. Behemoth will be a super sized Wildcat with autogun. This will also be the only time when FF will be turned off.
                      Telic Corporation

Comment

Working...
                      X