X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiG_D
    replied
    What doesn't make sense to me is bumping a thread that's almost two years old. But that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant
    replied
    IMO, those last three eggs should be taken out. I saw them... fired at them, but of course aiming at those is wonky at best, so I wasn't sure if they were "eggs" or scenery at first. I fired a nade from an assault rifle, which did seem to track well enough, but didn't touch the eggs. Apparently ducking helps... which makes no sense what-so-ever. Like, a player has no reason to consider ducking to take them out. IMO, it's an unnecessary use of 3D in an essentially 2D game. It's off-setting... excessively counter-intuitive. I like the flamer mechanic, but maybe that could be converted to a more 2D format.

Leave a comment:

• JenoLT
    replied
    Yeah, you need to kick the goose through the crates...

Leave a comment:

• Demonen
    replied
    I can't find any ducks anywhere?
    Is a goose allright?

(kidding)

Leave a comment:

• JenoLT
    replied
    most times the flamer does the job, but sometimes it just doesn't hurt the eggs... thats why i said DUCK with another weapon and shoot the eggs

Leave a comment:

• Handicrap
    replied
    I played it again today, when ever I hit the crates with the flamer they all light up at once and burn down.

Leave a comment:

• JenoLT
    replied
    if the flamer doesnt help just "DUCK" with another weapon - you got a perfect angle to shoot at the eggs and will hit most times... shouldn't be a problem

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    yep, thats the problem i mean
    and i m pretty sure you are supposed to flame them since the fire gets big once you flame the boxes and there is a flamer on the shelf in a room before you reach the boxes (the room with the exploding barrel that activates slow motion)

Leave a comment:

• Carth
    replied
    I know what you mean Knight, you can flame the eggs for ages and watch them burn, they just sit there on fire.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    yes but sometimes (like i said) the boxes wont go on fire or the fire wont kill the eggs
    its bugged
    but JenolT showed me how you can kill em
    with any weapon, but you gotta crouch, then you can hit em
    seems to work on initial testing

Leave a comment:

• Mek
    replied
    Flamer does the job. I believe thats why its in the room to the north for you to pick up.

Leave a comment:

• Handicrap
    replied
    Flamer always seems to do it for me, and yes those fours eggs have to be destroyed.

Leave a comment:

• [CC][A]Sarge
    replied
    I've seen this on the boards before, and it is possible to complete the mission (30 eggs) without killing the eggs-in-boxes at the end of the mission.

However, if you manage to get there and need a few more eggs, just use the autogun and go slowly around box, eventually you'll find an angle so you can hit them.

[edit]
    Hmm...Just checked through the mission and I think you might actually have to kill the boxed-eggs.
    Regardless, just slowly go round close with the minigun. It is possible to do the mission.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by [CC][A]Sarge; 5 Jun 2004, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    started a topic serious bug in research

serious bug in research

i m pretty sure everyone knows what i m talking about and appearantly it didnt got fixed in v1.1

thats right, i m talking about the stack of boxes with eggs inside just at the final door of the research level
    sometimes when you torch the boxes so they r all on fire the eggs simply dont get destroyed and stay there unharmed in the flames so you cant get the final 3 eggkills to finish the level

plz fix this annoying problem
Working...
X