X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug detected !

Hi there,

Just found a bug at research.
    It's the last room, u know? Where u have to set the crates on fire.
    This fire burns everyone touching it. Ok. This is what fire normaly does, but Jaeger and Sarge getting burned too at lvl 5 with heatresistance. I don't think this is ok.

Just wan't to report it.

PS: My friend says i should type "Sir, yes Sir!" here ^^

Uhhhm... why are your team touching the fire?

Anyway can't say I've noticed it, you can't toast yourself (I don't think) but level 5 demolitions Sarge and Jaeger should be protected...

Comment

Carth has a point

And why the your team tried to make a masssuicide?

Comment

People like to do crazy stuff just to find a bug. Like when Creator and I jumped down a "bottomless pit" (which can NOT happen by accident, ever) to see what would happen.

It wasn't bottomless. We were stuck forever.

Comment

If anyone is the bug finder it's Sohtaraz :p

Comment

Um, first think then wirte plz, thx ^^

Every scripted fire burns sarge and jaeger when they should be protected ;P

Comment

Next time, post it here http://forums.blackcatgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
              "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
              For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
              In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

Comment

I had almost no ammo left so I tried pushing an explosive barrel next to those crates close enough to blast it off and kill the eggs once...however it blew in my face cuz I put it too clsoe to the fire
                People laughed :/

Comment

That was incredibly cruel of your teammates, mocking you for such an innocent mistake.
                  (Heeheehee. )
                  Hey, what's that white dot on the circle-thingy meaGARRRGH!!!

Comment

They laughed because it was funny, not because I was stupid...They know I'm good

Comment

This one is already known I believe. And if I recall correctly, it could not be fixed because of an engine limitation. However, it's very early and I'm not damn tired it's not even funny. So I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X