Clan Looking for Elite Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Looking for Elite Members!

OK I don't know if I am allowed to publicize my clan like this on the forums so accept my apologies if it is...
    I think this could interest some people so this is why I'm posting about it...

So you are tired of playing with non-experienced players and want to beat harder difficulty with competent people?
    You are tired of being blasted by a newbie with a flamethrower?
    You don't want to restart missions 15 times for a campaign just to end up losing a bunch of marines?
    You are a very good bug killer and definitly know Alien Swarm very well?
    the sIX clan is what you are looking for...

The clan is knew so don't freak out we only have 2 members...
    However we can beat the easy campaign by ourselves really easily(2 marines only)...Don't know about normal didn't try it but we probably can do it...
    We are looking for more membres to play campaign and stuff on harder difficulty level and beat them...We just meet on MSN and host private games once we are a few...

Check our webpage: sixclan.cjb.net

nothing complicated but the message is there...
    If you want to join contact me on MSN messenger or by e-mail:
    [email protected]

I will need to see you in a game before letting you join to see if you are pretty good...So don't worry this is not just a newbie clan. If you know most maps and are very good but don't know like 2-3 maps very well it is not a problem we will teach you everything there is to know about these maps very fast.

So...do you have what it takes?

Angel-of-sIX

PS: If you are going to flame or bitch, please do not reply to this post. Thank you.

Do you think you could use IRC as the meeting place instead of MSN?

Comment

We are opened to every suggestion. So yes we could!

Comment

I'm kinda thinking about it...trouble is, I don't have *that* much time to commit right now...

Comment

No need for that padders...if we get more members we wont have to all be online at once to play...
          just gotta be pretty good and play once in a while

Comment

so how many members are going to be in six
            Telic Corporation

Comment

hopefully more than 2...
              and the cap limit is NOT six

The most good people we get, the better it is...

Keep posting thoughts I'm opened to suggestions like I said before...

Comment

where in the world are you?

Comment

I do not know what it matters but I'm in Montreal/Quebec/Canada
                  I am working on getting my clan a server...I'll have it by tonight probably...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel-of-sIX
                    I do not know what it matters but I'm in Montreal/Quebec/Canada
                    I am working on getting my clan a server...I'll have it by tonight probably...
                    it matters because there's a big ocean between north america and australasia.

Comment

It's not a lan party clan it's an online clan
                      Even if you are in north pole that's fine as long as you can play online...

Comment

Yes but my ping is terrible on any non-European server, so it does matter a bit.

Comment

sorry, i am being deliberately vague today.

what i mean is that i live in australasia, and your server would be north america/canada. i would not expect my ping to be very great, even though AS is quite lag-friendly.

Comment

Yes, same for me.

A clan would be nice though since #Swarm.Pickup isn't being very successful (i.e. it is rarely getting past Rescue).

Comment

We don't HAVE to play on the clan server...just pick whatever server we want to play on...I wouldn't matter playing with a 200 ping instead of 100...
                              Alien Swarm is not a game that requires ultra low ping

Comment

Working...
                              X