Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest quote ever!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funniest quote ever!

    An alien swarm beginner was playing as Flynn yesterday. He did not want to teamkill by accident so he always went dual sentry and welder...
    After he died quite a couple of times, he said, in a desperate voice:

    "That's it! I'm taking a gun now!"

    I think I have never laughed that hard since a year at least...
    I wish I could just have recorded his voice saying that...

  • #2
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

    Comment


    • #3
      "I can take care of those parasites" - Rescue, 3x infested in hard... lvl1 heal didnt help much poor Faith

      "N00b, lol"- Just before jumping down the elevator in rescue, elevator was down allready...

      "Lasers are easy to dodge"- Cant remember who, tried going under the lasers...

      "Normal aliens arent much worst then Easy ones"- Last words.

      "Ill cover the medic's escape, he cant handle alone with that shotgun"-uplink, medic was in the satellite and the Flynn (who said that) was waiting at the <-sideways going platform->

      "Damnit its too dark"- Flynn in Rescue

      "F*cking flares i cant see sh*t" -Flynn in Rescue after using 18 flares in the same pitch black

      "AFK"-Last words that he spoke before parasite jumping in hes face.

      "Ill destroy the mines for you"- Bastille or wolfe, cant remember witch in Research, tried jumping on them, ended after a alien run to him...

      "MEDIC!!"-A medic yelling medic for not being able to heal himself with assaultrifle and ammobag

      "How do i reload?" After shootin 10 clips to a wall from assaultrifle and running out of ammo...

      "How do i hack the pc?"- Faith, Observation...

      And on and on...

      Comment


      • #4
        "i keep this handy *shotgun load* for close encounters" ....no wait wrong thread..This isnt the classic movie quote thread!
        "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
        For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
        In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

        Comment


        • #5
          This one was during testing -- we were talking about what cheat codes were available.

          <DeepQantas> is there a command to kill all aliens?
          <Mordengaard> left mouse works for me :p
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

          Comment


          • #6
            haha very good one darkbill!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Angel-of-sIX
              "That's it! I'm taking a gun now!"
              Reminds me of the time I dropped my gun instead of setting a mine, then set a mine in front of the gun (you see my dilemma here). I had to wait for the flames to go until I could get my gun back, then grabbed it and jumped onto the lift, which was when I realised the lift had gone. Some one stimmed it and.... slow motion fall.... splat

              Here's a quote from the same game on Rescue (I'll avoid mentioning his name):

              Me: person u have crash now, soht got disconnected
              Me: person u control crash he is in the williams room
              Person: everyone down here
              Person: come on
              Me: crash is in the williams room u control him now
              Me: person press 2
              Me: u cant complete the mission without crash
              etc...

              ... 10 minutes later after all the ammo has gone ...

              Person: where is crash?
              Person: oh i control him

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sohtaraz
                "MEDIC!!"-A medic yelling medic for not being able to heal himself with assaultrifle and ammobag
                I think that might have been me.
                Telic Corporation

                Comment


                • #9
                  that was me

                  An alien swarm beginner was playing as Flynn yesterday. He did not want to teamkill by accident so he always went dual sentry and welder...
                  After he died quite a couple of times, he said, in a desperate voice:

                  "That's it! I'm taking a gun now!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He shall remain anonymous

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Loading screen...

                      GoodPlayer: Hey Hunte-Killa, don't take flamer, it TKs alot.
                      Hunte-Killa: STFU n00b, I NEVER TK. I've beat this level 15 times already. Just don't stand in front when I use it.
                      Me: ...flames are best for rear.
                      Hunte-Killa: Stupid, everyone knows flames are best up front, duh.
                      Me: Just dont kill me.

                      In-game...
                      <Hunte-Killa flamekills BugEater (me)>
                      <Hunte-Killa flamekills OnlyHacker>

                      Me: Hey dammit you just TK'd me! We told you not to bring a flamer!
                      GoodPlayer: Anyone have a hacking tool?
                      Hunte-Killa: There should only ever be 1 hacker, 1 welder. And I didn't I tell you not to run into my flames?
                      Me: Your flames ran into me.

                      Good thing I got my revenge by not healing him the next round, ever.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Carth
                        Reminds me of the time I dropped my gun instead of setting a mine, then set a mine in front of the gun (you see my dilemma here). I had to wait for the flames to go until I could get my gun back, then grabbed it and jumped onto the lift, which was when I realised the lift had gone. Some one stimmed it and.... slow motion fall.... splat

                        Here's a quote from the same game on Rescue (I'll avoid mentioning his name):

                        Me: person u have crash now, soht got disconnected
                        Me: person u control crash he is in the williams room
                        Person: everyone down here
                        Person: come on
                        Me: crash is in the williams room u control him now
                        Me: person press 2
                        Me: u cant complete the mission without crash
                        etc...

                        ... 10 minutes later after all the ammo has gone ...

                        Person: where is crash?
                        Person: oh i control him

                        That might well have been my brother Be kind, he was new (as was I) and we didn't know that when someone drops another player gets the marine
                        "If a newbie isn't doing exactly what you want them too, you must be extra condescending and whiny over VoIP to get them to listen. The more nasaly angry you can make your tone the better, because it could make all the difference."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I swear, there is some natural rule in AS that the first guy to retreat or panic will be the guy with the flamer... while firing, without fail.
                          "If a newbie isn't doing exactly what you want them too, you must be extra condescending and whiny over VoIP to get them to listen. The more nasaly angry you can make your tone the better, because it could make all the difference."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Quitch
                            I swear, there is some natural rule in AS that the first guy to retreat or panic will be the guy with the flamer... while firing, without fail.
                            dont ya just hate that
                            [email protected]

                            Hudson: Hey, Vasquez... Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
                            Vasquez: No. Have you?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My favourite event in AS is when you move as a tight packed squad and some alien jumps into the middle of you. You can already see what's going to happen, but somehow the thought process doesn't kick in, and your natural instincts take over. Everyone turns around and opens fire.

                              Result? 8 dead marines, one live alien.
                              "If a newbie isn't doing exactly what you want them too, you must be extra condescending and whiny over VoIP to get them to listen. The more nasaly angry you can make your tone the better, because it could make all the difference."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X