This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mod Idea

Hey all, how are ya? Nice forum you guys have here; I'm excited to join the community. I thought of a new mod idea today and I wanted some feedback. The concept is as follows:

<begin UT 2004 Announcer Voice>

A non swarming trigger based coop infinate ammo swarm mod ...OF DOOM +5!

<end UT 2004 Announcer Voice>

GOGOGOGOGO!!!

Watcha think?

Anyone know of any experienced co-op mod makers that would be willing to take this project on?

That would be the sweetest......

Originally posted by Shogobunky
    Anyone know of any experienced co-op mod makers that would be willing to take this project on?
    Oh yeah, his name is Dark, and he's the best co-op modder around. Just ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by PoweredBySoy
      Oh yeah, his name is Dark, and he's the best co-op modder around. Just ask him.
      *snicker*
      "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
      For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
      In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

Comment

dark

This Dark guy's a good mod developer? What mods has he created? How do I get ahold of him? This mod may be difficult to develop since it's a non-swarming trigger based swarm mod of doom + 5. Can you guys vouch for his modding ability?

Comment

Oppss... Dark is also a nick for me when people dont wanna type me full nick out :haha:
          Creater of the Unofficial 'n00blets guide to AlienSwarm' Available here: CLICK MA!

Comment

Ha Ha! you guys are so funny, Ill bet many of you here have played our Coop mods and Let me set one thing straight I never once said we were the best Coop moders around. you all did your words not mine. But they are good, and unlike most mods that are created no one seems to care to make Coop mods but we do and there are many players out there that do appreciate the work we have done.

Just to set the record straight here is a list of some of our Coop Mods.

Rune Coop

Mech Warrior 4 Coop

Aliens .Vs Predator Gold Coop

Ground Control Coop Missions

Ghost Recon Coop Missions

Many maps for C&C Generals around 10

In work now is MechWarrior Mercs Coop.

and a full 30 plus hour mod for Never Winter Nights that is 4 player playable to be released soon.

Most all of these can be downloaded from File planet.

You know if all you guys know how to do is flame or bash someone for giving their opinion then it just makes you look like an ass. Sure I dont like the endless spawning but hey thats me you all said your peace and I said mine so lets leave it at that.

Comment

Dear Dr. Jeckyl,

Please have Mr. Hyde post in your stead again. He is much more entertaining.

Thanks,

Thwak

Comment

Thawk I guess you cant help being the ass you are, my point has been proven. No one can give an opinon in these forums with out some one like you bashing on them.

Comment

Damnit, there goes that thread...

Everyone, just quit the flaming. Take the crap off the forums, use PM's if you have the urge to continue bashing on eachother. I'll just add that warnings will be issued to members that contine public flaming!

The thread author made a perfectly valid thread, too bad it was ruined. Shogobunky, you have my permission to start a new thread if you wish, I think you should.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X