Sorry all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry all

Hey all, I want to offer an apology for the way things turned out and my being a little arrogant the other day, it was not my intention for anything to get out of hand or all the bashing that happened. I felt the s pawning was out of balance and was really taken back by no one really agreeing with that. Then when everyone started bashing me I got even more complacent about it. All I can say is sorry to everyone that was offended and to the dev team.

- Rick

No biggie...

And for the future... Here. Take this parasite launcher. It only has a clip of 15, though, so use it wisely.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

I found it all terribly amusing ^^
      Meow.

Comment

not to rat on myself or anything, but i did cheat by using the command "loaded" and granted myself full arsenful of UT2004 weapons which included the redeemer, parasite launcher, rocket launcher, everything you could want and even things you don't want.

One problem, your character moves VERY slowly when you use this cheat. lol i guess that's the price for killing the entire room of aliens with 1 redeemer rocket

Comment

Originally posted by zijingpan
          not to rat on myself or anything, but i did cheat by using the command "loaded" and granted myself full arsenful of UT2004 weapons which included the redeemer, parasite launcher, rocket launcher, everything you could want and even things you don't want.

One problem, your character moves VERY slowly when you use this cheat. lol i guess that's the price for killing the entire room of aliens with 1 redeemer rocket
          When you used the cheat...Did you use it on Single or Online? Cuz i wuz gonna start a server with me and my friend and was gonna be host but i cant enable cheats online, so is it possible to get it to work online? *thinks back to when there was a clan tryout (in normal UT) and the host had god mode...i checked too! shot him like crazy while he was standing still...he even addimtted it lol...*
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          Wolfe: WHY...WON'T...YOU...DIE!!!!
          Parasite: MWHAAHHAAHAHHA!!!!

Comment

No problem Dark

Comment

takes guts to apologize

Comment

Just don't let it happen again ok?

Comment

Time will tell, Carth.

Comment

well - all's well that ends well, but DQ, you might want to be careful who you hand those parasite launchers to - you never know what might happen in the future.

Comment

Comment

maybe recruit dark into the campaign makers club
                        also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Whoa. I did wonder where I'd seen Dark before even tho he had just registered on these forums...

Now I realized it's year 2005, not 2004.
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                            Now I realized it's year 2005, not 2004.
                            We know your a bit slow
                            The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

See you in 2006 Dark. o/
                              --

Comment

Working...
                              X