alien looking animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alien looking animals

I thought it could be funny if people posted anything freaky looking here. It was on #Alienswarm i got the idea when somebody posted a link to the nasty looking "camelspider" just before game release. I don’t remember the address though.

I stumbled across this strange creature a few weeks ago. I found it rather disturbing: http://flo.vurm.net/starwarsfish.jpg
    Maybe everyone saw it already?

peace
    come here fishy, i wanna cuddle!

kill it.
    Meow.

Comment

Camel Spiders @ www.itcantendlikethis.com/spiders.html

Worst part about them is the soldier found it IN HIS SLEEPING BAG

Personnaly, the best part about that page is the AIM dialogs. More specifically, the names. "iAmKevinSorbo", lol

As for my 'alien picture entry', here's the best I got right now:

Look guys! The aliens are to the above left!

EDIT: Woohoo! After all these years I have an avatar!
      Last edited by Evilreaver; 11 Jun 2004, 12:24 AM.
      Grunt: How dangerous can parasites be?
      Grunt has been infested with a parasite!
      Grunt: Oh, I thought I could step on them.

Comment

lol the first one doesnt look natural, judgin for the enviroment, and the name of the image, it looks like it was made

And OMG first time i see those things in my life, another reason to not go to Iraq!

Comment

Go attack, into the desert, unleash a few of these things and you're set!
          "If a newbie isn't doing exactly what you want them too, you must be extra condescending and whiny over VoIP to get them to listen. The more nasaly angry you can make your tone the better, because it could make all the difference."

Comment

Originally posted by s4M
            lol the first one doesnt look natural, judgin for the enviroment, and the name of the image, it looks like it was made

And OMG first time i see those things in my life, another reason to not go to Iraq!
            Actually it reminds me of the horseshoe crab.

There are a lot of freaky looking creatures out there. From the back it probably looks a lot more normal.

Comment

Er...

They might not be real Camel Spiders.

Scary as hell, though.

Comment

It looks sooo cute, just like a parasite

Comment

but they do look exactly like the other picture of a 'camel spider' and the diagram in that link. I don't see what the fuss is about, they don't appear to be really that large, just furry...
                  .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

That thing scares the living hell out of me. I lived in New Mexico for 13 years and those bastards grow their too. They aren't that bad, they only grow the size of your hand. That picture looks more like two of them . They DON'T eat flesh or anything like that, they are just big spiders and eat bugs and what not. They are completely harless, a few zoologist would show them to the kids at the local schools. They are ugly and hairy and completely happily harmless.

Check out the top two. That one must have been in nuclear waste for an a day or two...
                    http://www.dl.vccs.edu/srollinson/envsci/insects.htm

I hate insects cause the damn things always ooze, crawl, poke, pinch, stab, bite, or poison you. Or they look at you sadily wiht 382394983274293 eyes. Very friendly yes...
                    "A True Hero isn't measured by the size of his sword but by the Size of his Heart" - Life Motto

"I'm not a TKer. I'm just an alien in desguise" - AS Motto

Happy Webmaster of The Final Quandary

Comment

They're quite nasty, and allmost as ugly as me!
                      Demonen

use perl;

Comment

Camel spiders can traverse desert sand at speeds up to 25 MPH, making screaming noises as they run.

WTF?!
                        Meow.

Comment

Thats fake dude lol.

They run around 10 mph max, they make no sounds. My Brother heard the stories when he was there and he said that people would make all kinds of crap up about them. He's a helecopter mechanic and got home last year around Nov. I just hope he doesn't have to go back =/
                          "A True Hero isn't measured by the size of his sword but by the Size of his Heart" - Life Motto

"I'm not a TKer. I'm just an alien in desguise" - AS Motto

Happy Webmaster of The Final Quandary

Comment

*puke....puke* WTF whot the hell are these alien crap thing i hope these bugs die like i do in AS ( splached in THOUSEND peaces )
                            the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
                            and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DusKer
                              Camel spiders can traverse desert sand at speeds up to 25 MPH, making screaming noises as they run.

WTF?!
                              Read further you taffer... They only run 10mph, and make no sound so you won't hear them coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X