Just a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few questions

This if my first post on these forums, hello. I just got finished playing some AS online and it was some of the best team play fun i've had in awhile. Congrats to the team for doing such a great job.

I was just wondering if the team will be adding more content to the game. If this is so, when can we expect the next release? My apologies if these questions have been asked to much I just didn't see anything else in the forum regarding this topic.

Cheers, Can
    http://www.swattclan.com/dome/uploads/cancan.jpg

Originally posted by |S|Inc-Can
    This if my first post on these forums, hello. I just got finished playing some AS online and it was some of the best team play fun i've had in awhile. Congrats to the team for doing such a great job.

I was just wondering if the team will be adding more content to the game. If this is so, when can we expect the next release? My apologies if these questions have been asked to much I just didn't see anything else in the forum regarding this topic.

Cheers, Can
    Alien Swarm is just out, so I doubt there'll be any new ' official' content soon, other than bugfix patches.

Alot of people have turned to mapping though, so your best bet may be the community.

Comment

Working...
    X