Freeze Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze Gun

maybe the flamer can have two ammo types one that freezes the enemy for a short period and if you hit a team mate they freeze for a mement to.. also for some extra fun a player that gets hit with it and has the stim paks loses there stim packs cause they get frozen and ruined or soemhitng =X you get the idea. or maybe it could just have a gun all for itself =D

This is not chaos UT...

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
      This is not chaos UT...
      I don't follow that comment MB.

A freeze gun sounds like it would be interesting to play with. Wouldn't even have to do damage could act as a support weapon only slowing down the alien critters.
      Telic Corporation

Comment

I think MB is afraid of anything that might counter his teamkilling flamethrower.

Comment

You mean you didn't tell him about the fire extinguisher extra item thats in 1.2? Your days of flaming mass murder are at an end my friend.
          Telic Corporation

Comment

hehe, seems a bit far fetched
            out of place aswell , well imo ;p

Comment

know your game
              they are actually called: stun grenades ...
              i dont know why ppl keep bothering with 'new' ideas when there is something similar in the game already ...
              and if the flamer could completely freeze or slow like the stun grenades then everyone would use it as backup since there are no restrictions on a flamer
              there is a reason that some weapons are for 2 certain marines only and its called 'balance' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mek
                ChaosUT2 uses a flamethrower with secondary freezing ammo

Comment

wow guys cant wait for you to bash my next idea.. geezz

Comment

hmm this doesnt seem to be the stun grenade thread.. nope it isnt its the freeze gun thread =) yup i double checked just to make sure..
                    Last edited by AlienX; 13 Jun 2004, 08:48 AM.

Comment

What knight said: " i dont know why ppl keep bothering with 'new' ideas when there is something similar in the game already ... "

hey also knight.. theres 4 or 5 guns that use bullets.. so what your saying is they should really only have ONE gun that shoots bullets.. since its what? pointless to have more then one weapont that shoots bullets? i hope your getting the point im trying to carry accross here....

I just think such a gun would really add to it concidering it would be a support gun it would prolly be best used by medics. also just cause you can have it with any class doesnt mean your gonan take it.. since it wouldnt do damage it would be useless to most classes.. i know when im specials class that chain gun and ammo bag are ALWAYS there ;P. Infact a good idea would be if used by medics and someone is parasited they could use the freeze gun to stop the parasite from doing damage while the medic could heal.. =) meh just another idea =P

Comment

It's just that a 'freeze gun' sounds a bit far fetched and it wouldn't fit in the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mek
                          Chaos UT have a weapon that doubles as a flame thrower and a freeze gun.

Comment

Hey, while we're at it, let's add big anime robots. Robots are cool.

An nuclear chainsaws. And ninjas. And a bomb that wipes out all aliens on the map, and makes it rain strippers. They're all cool, right? How could cool things make it worse? :p
                            Hey, what's that white dot on the circle-thingy meaGARRRGH!!!

Comment

LionsPhil - you forgot that the giant robots must do like all anime characters, and have a relationship with its teacher. I mean, it just wouldnt be anime if there wasnt that sorta sick strange love from bored japs ;/

Comment

Working...
                              X