Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rifle startammo = bugged

wanted to post this for 2-3 days already but always forgot
    anyway whenever you start with a rifle or tech rifle you seem to start with 95 ammo in your initial clip
    because you should have 96 you can reload right away and waste 95 bullets ...
    pretty annoying since my reload button is my middle mouse and i have a bad habit of pressing it sometimes
    why not add that 1 stupid bullet to the startingclip and get this bug fixed?
    hope this gets fixed in the next patch

why dont you change it .

lol i stil have it to "R"
    the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Comment

its a stupid detail i know ... 1 stupid bullet
      but it makes no sense to give the rifles 95 basic ammo when they can reload to 96 with every new clip
      so i assume its a bug ... a very small one but still a bug
      every little bug we find (and get fixed) gets us a step closer to a bugfree game (if thats even possible ^^)

Comment

Even if they fix the bug, I'd still recommend that you put the reload key/button somewhere else. Chances are if it's the middlemouse button, you may be wasting clips anytime in the game by accident. Besides, you'll only manual reload when there's no aliens near you anyways, so binding the key to a remote location shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

no point in discussing about the reloadbutton
          just came to tell everyone about this bug so i hope the devs pick it up and it gets onto their 'to-fix' list

topic can be closed or removed by a dev if they already know about this bug

Comment

Known bug.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Jaeger can also hold two of the same shotguns. He's the only one that cna do that. Is that a bug?
              "A True Hero isn't measured by the size of his sword but by the Size of his Heart" - Life Motto

"I'm not a TKer. I'm just an alien in desguise" - AS Motto

Happy Webmaster of The Final Quandary

Comment

but he doesn't get more grenades, thats what's annoying about it

Comment

Sigh, ok guys... think about it, you have 95 rounds in a clip. STARTING you have 94 in the clip, 1 in the chamber. Ammo counter reads 95 because that's how many bullets you have. Reload a FULL ammo counter and you plug a 95 round clip into the gun that STILL HAS 1 ROUND IN THE CHAMBER!!!

95+1 = 96

This is not a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Xarlimus
                    Sigh, ok guys... think about it, you have 95 rounds in a clip. STARTING you have 94 in the clip, 1 in the chamber. Ammo counter reads 95 because that's how many bullets you have. Reload a FULL ammo counter and you plug a 95 round clip into the gun that STILL HAS 1 ROUND IN THE CHAMBER!!!

95+1 = 96

This is not a bug.
                    Except that if you hit 0 round and fire all the ammo in the clip it is still 96 when you reload. Thus you would get a magic bullet from nowhere.

Comment

it got 1 up his *cough* neway, yes its bugged, and its annoying when u hit the damn reload in the beginning and waste 1 full clip of ammo, where u can use to frag your teammate *cough* i mean aliens...
                      Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
                      Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Originally posted by Xarlimus

95+1 = 96

This is not a bug.
                        dont make me pull out my 'smells like bullshit' picture again ...
                        whenever you load a clip you could have 1 bullet in the chamber but it still would be added to you ammo counter
                        cause like warskull said, when you hit 0 and reload you get 96 bullets again
                        so that would mean you would get 97 if you reload before you hit 0 due to that bullet in the chamber
                        it aint like that
                        simple conclusion: there is no bullet in the chamber, that doesnt exist in this game, its bugged, deal with it instead of making up crazy stories to BS everyone

Comment

^^^^ There is a strong sense of anger in this one I think he needs a parasite hug
                          "A True Hero isn't measured by the size of his sword but by the Size of his Heart" - Life Motto

"I'm not a TKer. I'm just an alien in desguise" - AS Motto

Happy Webmaster of The Final Quandary

Comment

Working...
                          X