Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LionsPhil
    replied
    Have you activated the Alien Swarm mod from the Community menu first? (Or used the Alien Swarm shortcut to launch the game?)

Leave a comment:

• DusKer
    replied
    It sounds like you're not patched

Leave a comment:

• Isurus
    replied
    well, it is trying to download AO_miscIcons, and the maps that I already have like ReactorCore.

Dusker this is getting extremely frustrating. I really want to play your game online but these setbacks are getting me down. i hope im the only noob going thru this.

Leave a comment:

• DusKer
    replied
    Which file does it try to download, jamus?

Leave a comment:

• Dynasty_Warrior
    replied
    if u are joining a server it cud be that that server has an older version of AS

Leave a comment:

• jamus_se
    replied
    Reactor Core is the first mission you'll play in Alien Swarm's campaign mode. I have no problem playing it as part of a campaign, but I do get a "file needs downloading" screen when I try to join it as a single map scenario. Maybe that's a bug that needs to be addressed?

Leave a comment:

• Isurus
    replied
    ok apparently i have reactorCore in my c:\ut2004\alienswarm\maps folder. but i cant play any of these maps online? im using the in-game browser. i was told ASE causes this problem but im not using it at all for this game.

what's going on? it tries to DL maps i already have.

Leave a comment:

• Isurus
    started a topic map list?

map list?

hey guys i downloaded some maps from the forums but im still missing some.

reactorcore seems pretty popular but i cant find it. any help would be appreciated in finding the most played maps. thx in advance.

please forgive my ignorance. it seems being a noob is looked down upon in this community. "Flauschi" from the IRC channel wanted to ban me because I asked where I could download maps because I can't find the ones that seem to be played alot on the forums.
Working...
X