Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid wildcat

lol not realy stupid but:

i was playin on a server and i was alone and i desided to play reactor core on hard white Uber and so i take and whit my autogun in the game after passing 2 doors i hade no more ammo i even had a Ammobag cant u add some more ammo for wildcat when u play hard ore insane ?

the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
    and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

You might want to take a squad of marines with her, ne?
    Meow.

Comment

yea but stil
      the WU empire wil crush SHU and WEI
      and then the world wil END, and it will all be under my command,.... whuahahahahaha

Comment

Dusker, good plan!

Comment

Yeah... The game is supposed to be cooperative. Even if you bring faith with satchel + ammo and a pistol it would be something. Special weapons class isn't supposed to be able to solo the whole game.
          Telic Corporation

Comment

Mek: agreed.

Comment

That's not saying it's not possible, tho.

I've soloed ReactorCore and Rescue on Normal, so I know those two are possible.

Dunno about hardcore insane, tho.
              Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Time for a new challenge then, beating reactor using only your melee attack. :p

Comment

I almost managed to solo salvage on the old easy, but there was an ammo problem. I brought rifle, ammo bag, and pistol, and picked up the sentry turret in the vents. I spent all the ammo there was but still ran out pretty early in the final bit waiting for the dropship.
                  Fuzzle was killed by Player.
                  Player: is FF on?

Comment

Originally posted by Warskull
                    Time for a new challenge then, beating reactor using only your melee attack. :p
                    Those parasites just love being meleed.

Comment

Easy on the map Salvage with Crash carrying a flamer, sentry and pistol I was at the end but fucked it up. So it could be done.
                      "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

if you play a 1 player campiagn, by the time u reach salvage, you should have at least 16 stars. thats WAY enough to beat that map.
                        Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
                        Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Dude parasites are overpowered, I tried bashing the hell out of those on insane with melee and they kept friggen killing me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel-of-sIX
                            Dude parasites are overpowered, I tried bashing the hell out of those on insane with melee and they kept friggen killing me!!!
                            I tried stimming it and timing the melee attack perfectly, those damn parasites still get me. Also, how come you can't drop on parasites and crush them...

Comment

I wanna the little bugger in my hands and slice it with a knife in AS..
                              "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
                              For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
                              In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."

Comment

Working...
                              X