Melee the door!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melee the door!

So during the course of a normal game of Rescue on Insane Wolfe found himself without a welder and out of ammo, so the logical think to do was "knock" on the door.

Wolfe knocked all day but Williams didn't come and answer

Why doesn't melee damage doors banging on a door should definitely bring it down.

i can understand doors opening after a barrage of bullets/grenades/alien limbs, but opening it just by a marine knocking loudly?

i'd give the futuristic sliding door more credit than that.

Comment

yeh i agree - melee should hurt door - a big marine can force in a door easely

Comment

you forgot to put on the alien custom, the door only opens to them, not you. when they start smacking, it opens!!!
        Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
        Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

When you melee a door give it the same knocking you hear when aliens are at a door. In the next patch please :p

Comment

Sigh, they forgot to install door bell... maybe William need a hearing aid.

Comment

Williams: It's about time you guys got here...
              Carth: It's about time you stopped sulking in this room and f***ing help us

William was killed by Carth

Comment

William is tired, he been standing there.. FOREVER, its time to sleep...

William goes to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                  Williams: It's about time you guys got here...
                  Carth: It's about time you stopped sulking in this room and f***ing help us

William was killed by Carth
                  you cant kill willians silly

Comment

I'm pretty sure that depending on how long Williams was hanging around in there he'd have figured out that the aliens like to knock on the door too. Door bells... Too bad the door didn't have a little dog flap installed for the parasites.

Williams isn't invincible.
                    Telic Corporation

Comment

"i can understand doors opening after a barrage of bullets/grenades/alien limbs, but opening it just by a marine knocking loudly?"

We even tried it with 4 marines knocking at same time!!! IT JUST WONT BREAK!!!!
                      WTFOMGZLOLLERSKATESBERRYWAFFLE!!!

Comment

Or you could...you know...go to the supply\security room in the area just prior to the welded door and get the welder.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                          Or you could...you know...go to the supply\security room in the area just prior to the welded door and get the welder.
                          Not on insane mode with no ammo you don't

Originally posted by Anarki3x6
                          you cant kill willians silly
                          You've not seen Williams die then. It's a sad, sad sight

Comment

Why does it matter if you got no ammo? You still got the melee, right?

It's for killing bugs!
                            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Is it just me or does melee not hurt other team members either? When I first found out about the melee attack I decided to try it out on a team member to see how much damage it did. I ran up to him, started trying to hit him, and all he did was stand there as if nothing was happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X