This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we see some protoss :)?

That would be cool to see Protoss related creatures, lets say some sort of chemical spill turned the some of the bugs into radient blue glowig yellow squared faced things with light sabers on the end of their arms with blue shields. Well that was fun making a fragment of the longest sentence I ever wrote.

Originally posted by Heckenschأ¼tze
    That would be cool to see Protoss related creatures, lets say some sort of chemical spill turned the some of the bugs into radient blue glowig yellow squared faced things with light sabers on the end of their arms with blue shields. Well that was fun making a fragment of the longest sentence I ever wrote.
    I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

You seriously gotta lay off some of those stims your taking...

Comment

Who me?
        *pssht*
        Ahhh, much better
        I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

Bah. I'd like to see some Hydralisk Knockoffs or maybe some Marine sized Soldier aliens
          Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

aah good ol' stims
            nothing better than a marine on a stim trip

Comment

What? You know there's a Alien vs. Predator crossover, so there could well be a third technologically advanced race be implemented at one point.

You can think of all kinds of fun things with a third race, like how they use the swarm as a biological weapon first wave invasion force.

Comment

Hey! Lets get Pokemons too!!! xD

Comment

and some creepy monkeys . . .and a fat guy . . .
                  Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

I'd like to see a mission where the X-Men come and help you and so does Iron Man but then Mandarin comes oh noes quick get the flamer wait it's Batman and he's got his utility belt save us Batman what batman killed Robin what a disaster but it's OK Ash Ketchum is here and he caught Darth Vader in a Pokeball gotta ketchum all...

Comment

Ye, i can see the "Ash, i am your father" coming up by <-who ever is the rebublic queen-thingie->

Comment

Behemoth: Wolfe, I am you father.
                          The Behemoth was killed by Wolfe.
                          Wolfe: Noooooo!!!!!!!
                          Agent J: I'm sorry you weren't meant to see this.
                          Sarge: What are you talking about?
                          *Sarge holds gun to Agent J*
                          Agent J: If you can all just look this way a moment

*FLASH*

Agent J: OK, you are all working in a nuclear powerplant, there was a core meltdown and a spillage of radioactive matter - that's what the green stuff is. You are all going to walk down and be collected by the drop ship... uh I mean containment van... Faith, you and Wildcat were about to make out...

Comment

Hey! Carth, you left out mister Anderson and Agent Smith out

Comment

omg while we're at it lets put sum trogdors in there i luv that game and i think it would be awesome if it were in there also some tommy guns too from that game mafia that was a cool game too
                              "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Working...
                              X