More blood colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More blood colors?

A few more blood colors to choose from could be nice. I was playing around with the alien skins are there are some nice ones. Cyan gives a nice artic feel to the aliens and bright red isn't bad either. However blood is limited to red and green. A few more colors might be nice.

Maybe an artic blue? Possibly a purple? How about some yellow blood? Just a few more colors to choose from for fun.

That would be silly and a waste of time dude . Whats it matter waht blood color if they add something then add new weapons or tools.

Comment

Well it depends on how much work a few more blood colors are. Since there are already multiple blood colors I figured it might not be a ton of work.

Comment

I don't see why not
        Meow.

Comment

I'd love to see some proper bug juice ala yellow ichor.

Comment

Think Dalai said it was hard to implement different blood colors. If not hard. It was time consuming. It's either one of those if I recall correctly. I'm just tired now. Can't remember.

Comment

Alright then, this was more or less one of those "It would be cool if it wasn't too much trouble" things.

Comment

I'm happy with green.
                Telic Corporation

Comment

i'd like yellow and possibly an almost black green, personally.

Comment

Rainbow colours for stimpacks...

Duuuuuude...

Comment

Originally posted by Padders
                      Rainbow colours for stimpacks...

Duuuuuude...
                      Best idea ever!! And throw in a psychedelic soundtrack...

Comment

And Strobe Flashlights!
                        Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Can't you just take the blood fx tex and change the saturation or something for the entire texture in photoshop, then reimport to ut? I'm guessing you could extend the code somehow to allow for a gooey yellow blood type. As for the different skins, I think they should be limited to one color, definable by the level creator. That way if you had an arctic level you could use the cyan skin. :0)
                          "Crack the panel!"
                          "Once upon a happenstance, I did myself connect to a game-hosting combobulation."

Comment

Working...
                          X