Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepito
    replied
    Ok for some reason I am seeing this now ingame . . . .the shells are ejecting fine now in top view and in zoomed (using FOV cheats) , on the minigun. nothing on the Pistol or Assault rifles or Shotgun though. it would be nice if those had something.

Also, the Minigun still uses the UT2k3 3rd person muzzle flash and tracer effects , as opposed to the UT2k4 muzzleflash and tracer effects , which IMO are more impressive. Was not using the UT2k4 Muzzleflash and tracers for the minigun an engine limitation , oversite , orconcious decision? just curious.

Leave a comment:

• [theDAN]
    replied
    Maybe its lod dropping, since the camera is relatively far away on top down?

Leave a comment:

• Pepito
    replied
    youre right. but I just hopped into reactor core and unloaded with all the weapons and got no love in top down view. could something be done bout that?

Leave a comment:

• steroids
    replied
    it does , check my movie and u see the autogun eject shells, maybe its not noticable in topview

Leave a comment:

• Pepito
    started a topic Bug kinda.

Bug kinda.

None of the weapons in the game Eject shells. In UT2k4 this happens so at least with the Autogun I wanna see some Spent shells Flying next version !
Working...
X