X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sIX clan IRC channel now live!

server: irc.starchat.net
    channel: #sIX

it is on the same server as the #alienswarm channel...

You could think of this channel as some sort of pickup channel for very good players who want to play on hard/insane...
    just go on the channels, find some people to play and join the sIX clan servers for lots of fun.
    You will be able to contact some of us there too as we wont all be on there but i will personally try to be there as often as i can...
    so you can use this to ask for tryouts and such...
    the more people we are the more fun we have...just join in and leave irc opened, doesnt take too much memory

see you there!

Mirc Link
    Telic Corporation

Comment

uber, i'm on there already, seen many friendly faces ^^
      Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
      Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

why not stick to the ut community irc servers such as gamesurge or enterthegame?

Comment

Why not stick to the pickup channel and fps gamernetwork (ut2k4 is a fps game) and choose quakenet?!

Comment

Kiviأ¤skin kiinnostaa (Sorry, no good saying in english...)

Comment

Devs are on starchat.
              Telic Corporation

Comment

Yes? Why dont you just get 2 servers online at the same time? And why the h*ll dosnt the Six have a own forum and why do they have to flood this forum with quite pointless threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
                  Yes? Why dont you just get 2 servers online at the same time? And why the h*ll dosnt the Six have a own forum and why do they have to flood this forum with quite pointless threads?
                  Clan SIX has three servers running.

I assume you mean, "Why doesn't clan SIX have they're own forums?" Running a forum is not easy. Besides, we've only got seven clan members and we're looking for more. We would not find as many new elite recruits if we did not converse in the public forums.

The third question seems rhetorical and also seems (in my opinion) designed to engender negative emotions towards our clan. Please be more specific in your opinions. I see no flooding.
                  "The greatest leader is he who is aggressive in meeting the needs of others."

"Build a man a fire, and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

Sniper: The sexxiest voice in gamming.

Comment

Sohtaraz is just some random jealous newbie...
                    He doesn't realize the people on these forums like the sIX clan and like to play games with experienced people that is why I am informing them about the channel so they can find good people to play with...
                    Don't worry Sohtaraz, maybe one day you will be good...
                    keep practicing and you might have a chance to just play on our servers one day...
                    Thank you for your concern,

your idol,

Angel-of-sIX

Comment

Working...
                    X