When Can We Expect A New Campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Can We Expect A New Campaign?

Hey there creators of the greatest mod experience in my long career in gamming. *bows to thee* when can we expect a new campaign?!?! or maybe even just some single maps from the mod team? PLEASE msg back oh *LORDS OF THE SWARM*

Question should be:

Can we expect a new campaign?

Comment

Answer should be:

When people stop complaining about FF, and stop Tking your Teammate and everyone has beat the game on Insane mode. Then you will have your new Campaign.
      Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
      Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

I'm guessing that AS will be like Sven for HL. Source of new content will be mainly community mappers.

Comment

Originally posted by inkblot
          I'm guessing that AS will be like Sven for HL. Source of new content will be mainly community mappers.
          I wouldn't count on that.

Comment

Tutorial for making one would be nice. And some interface documents perhaps.

Comment

playing the campain is great - there should be a possibility to enlarge the campain by some nodes or a 'good'-tutorial about how to make your own campain, if blackcatgames doesnt make some
              the tutorials are ok, but could be better

Comment

whatever it is i hope you're on the aurelius and it gets attacked by aliens and you have to fight them back while a support ship comes in to help.

*wink*

Comment

I wouldn't count on that.
                  OooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo ooooH!

Comment

A new Campaign where you can actuall take back the places you are loosing would be good. more objectivity to the missions and a way to beat the Alien hoards.

Comment

why wouldnt we expect more campaigns? its a great game.. they know this we have told them over n over. makes sence to make some more campaigns for the community, and a mod that gos out of its way to make more content is a mod above all mods

And ya id like to see some more indepth mapping tutorials i myself wouldnt mind making a campaign, infact it would be sweet if they had some more indepth tutorials about there triggers =X

Comment

New campaign wishlist:
                        More time-limited missions Tension>j00
                        Further reaching mission objectives: Suppose you don't get all those eggs in time, the next mission has more aliens. Or you fail to rescue that NPC, you still win the current mission, but the next mission has less detailed objectives because the Token Black Guy isn't around to tell you anything.
                        On the same note, a mission node structure that gives you different benefits depending on your route. EG. rescue the NPC at point A and he'll tell you how to do an objective at point B. If you come to point B from a different route you won't have this info, but perhaps another benefit (like a map of the area).
                        Limited weapon loadouts on higher difficulty levels. Something for the hardcore elite, who can do Insane mode with a tinny in one hand...I can't really see an 8 man dropship carrying ammunition for 7+ missions, so make scavenging a priority! Have a set amount of firepower for the dropship which a) forces the players to be more effective in their firing, b) brings more tension into the game as players are forced to hunt for more ammo for later missions. Could also be combined with the mission structure above, to bring more tactics into the planning stage (OK boys, we're running low on ammo, so we'll hit the barracks and loot what we can before we try the uplink tower)
                        I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

I just wish we will have another campaign by black cat
                          that would really be THE shit!

Comment

teh w00t!

Comment

for rizzle!
                              Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X