HOW TUFF IS WILLIAM? this tuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TUFF IS WILLIAM? this tuff!

K at first we tried 20 explosive barrels and one redeemer shot.. he didnt die added 4 more barrels and BOOM william gibs all over the place

poor william, well he gotta die.
    Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
    Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Is there any way to get a William Type character into my map? how?

(aside from copy/pasting him)
      Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

u can use him as a ... ermm.. bot. but u can't play as him..
        Tip 1: use sentry as a stair case
        Tip 2: walk on active mines so when alien gets near you, they burn

Comment

Yeah but I want to know how to get an AI character like him into my map so that I can have a simmilar type of Situation as in Rescue.
          Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

You can probably rename him but who knows how you'd manage the face animation (unless they have a null or some extras they where nice enough to throw in)

Comment

naw i tried to rename him didnt work but what you can do is put him on your map. like 5 of them say and go into there properties and turn of missino failed on death, essentialy you could have like say 4 williams to add you in your mission to beat the level.. would be usefull if you wanted to make a map where 20 aliens with modified health and speed swarm at the enemy. also giving you more characters to control. but problem is they all look the same =X i was thinking of making a map and having a crap load of those guys and calling it AO-CloneWars hehe.

Comment

alein need to make a demo of him dieing =P

Comment

To belgdor.... wait for the movie were working on...

You will see all the stuff u guys keep asking for... we think (hope) it will be done in a few days - but might take little longer.

Comment

belgor there is a video for it, its a matter of the person that did the editing to put it up. im sure he wil post it at some point

Comment

Working...
                    X