Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completed ReactorCore on INSANE with 2 marines (demo inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed ReactorCore on INSANE with 2 marines (demo inside)

Just did this with Snipr-of-sIX
    I thought some people would like to see it, it is pretty badass...
    shows how to do the map with 2 marines...

snipr fucked up at one point when he deployed the sentry
    cuz his finger slipped but we managed to beat it anyway...

check it out:

http://sixclan.cjb.net/reacins2ppl.zip

to watch the demo
    unzip the .demo4 file into your ut2004\demos\ folder then
    go in alienswarm, join an online server...
    then open miniconsole (tab key) and type
    demoplay reac16
    then hit enter...

ENJOY!

For anyone wanting to DL this demo, make sure to right click on the link and save as/save link to disk. Left clicking just reloads the page in a new window, for me at least. This happens both with Firefox and IE.

Edit: Following what you said, it doesn't play for me. Something about needing "UADMINVO95B" or similar.
    Last edited by inkblot; 17 Jun 2004, 10:14 PM.

Comment

A few things:

That demo was totally different than the demos I record: It was locked onto Angel, with a top-down view. My demos give you the option of a free float camera. Also, my demos are in the first person when following a character: never top-down. I don't know why it was different... I watched the whole thing just fine other than that. Also, my demos automatically end when the mission ends (be it failure or success). This one kept recording into the success screen.

And about that: The reason Angel wasn't typing (much) was because he was talking over voice. And he wanted to start "prancing around." Hence my response. Angle, I think you may want to edit that last part out if possible!

Yeah, I set up that sentry because I was trying to use the medkit, and I clicked on where I EXPECTED the medkit to be in my menu... instead of using the freakin HOTKEY I have bound... Dumbarse me... But not that it mattered anyway. Screw the sentry.

And another thing: You can't see how I died in that demo!
      "The greatest leader is he who is aggressive in meeting the needs of others."

"Build a man a fire, and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

Sniper: The sexxiest voice in gamming.

Comment

ah damnit you need the uadmin files...connect to clan six servers 1 or 2 and you will get them they r small...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel-of-sIX
          go in alienswarm, join an online server...
          ENJOY!
          I just started Alien Swarm and loaded the demo fine. Also mighty fine work their beating ReactorCore with 2 people.
          "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Why cant you jusy make one thread and post all things there? Its pritty useless to make 100 stupid threads. Anyway, it has been done in LAN games 2 times now and insane campaing is holding in barracks.

Comment

gj on insane i cant hardly beat it on hard (but im single player only hehe)

Comment

Originally posted by Sohtaraz
                Why cant you jusy make one thread and post all things there? Its pritty useless to make 100 stupid threads.
                Gee, I guess I should promote you to the moderator around here, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  Gee, I guess I should promote you to the moderator around here, eh?

Anyway, why cant you mods make 3 threads: Map releaces, <-USE THE SEARCHBUTTON FOR GODS SAKE-> and Clannotices? Im getting tired of seeing the same thread over and over again...

Comment

Something's on the steps...

Let's get back on-topic now.

Comment

This is a general discussion forum, we can discuss whatever we damn well please and to my knowledge IRC channels, servers and completion of insane levels are 3 different things that should not be posted in the same thread...
                      If you are not happy Sohtaraz, you should try crying a lot it helps kids usually...
                      I know you are deeply in love with clan sIX and want us to see you as you are some kind of attention whore but it is not necessary...
                      You will not have more chances of joining the clan by doing this.
                      I know you are mad because you didn't make it in the clan yet but keep practicing.

Thank you for your concern,

Your idol,

Angel-of-sIX

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper007
                        And he wanted to start "prancing around." Hence my response.
                        "Uh, I'm not prancing anywhere"

Originally posted by Sniper007
                        And another thing: You can't see how I died in that demo!
                        How did you die? In the demo you had 0 health for nearly the whole thing, a bug with demorec I think...

Comment

nah it takes the PoV of the player, all other players are like that on demorec.
                          Thats why if you spectate, you cant make demorecs.

-Aeawen

Comment

Is the demo still on http://sixclan.cjb.net/reacins2ppl.zip?

I'm having trouble downloading.

If it isnt there, can someone who has it put it up?

Comment

I found other demos which I could download in the 'Rambo Challenge' thread

http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=4677

I also had to download and install UAdminModV095b.zip

Just watched the resangel demo with the top down view

Comment

Working...
                              X