Good Luck Charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Charm

In the server browser, there is a checkbox labelled "Good Luck Charm".

What does it do? There's no tooltip, and searches of the forum and Google proved fruitless.
    Hey, what's that white dot on the circle-thingy meaGARRRGH!!!

I wondered this. I thought maybe they renamed the standard servers only button, but I don't see why it would be called Good Luck Charm...

Comment

when you click it, a naked man comes out and waves good luck with his weewee

Comment

AHH! so thats why that keeps happening!
        Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

It must be on for the secret levels to work, much like the B-Net Diablo gem...

-Aeawen

Comment

i think it cuts out a lot of the servers no one in their right mind would play on (ie; 500+ pings etc)

but i havent checked, just seems like what a good luck charm would do i guess? its just i've noticed there's scarcely more then 40 servers, so i guess either this mod is REAL small community wise or the good luck charm does something.

Comment

Originally posted by {-o-} Monky
              ...i've noticed there's scarcely more then 40 servers, so i guess either this mod is REAL small community....
              You should check out thievery ... now THAT'S a small community
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

40 servers beats a lot of even the official gametypes. There are a whole grand total of 2 mutant servers on my list when I filter out empty ones.
                Fuzzle was killed by Player.
                Player: is FF on?

Comment

Haha, thievery has only 5ish servers tops, and ussually only one has people playing.

Tis still a great mod though.

Comment

are you guys saying that no naked man comes out on the screen when you click it? did I downlaod the playgirl version of AS or something?

Comment

Try Muralis as a small comunity... You'll be lucky if you can even find A server... much less with someone playing in it...
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Wolfe: WHY...WON'T...YOU...DIE!!!!
                      Parasite: MWHAAHHAAHAHHA!!!!

Comment

Try south africa.... you lucky if you dont time out looking for a server... and the decent connections cost upward of 120US$ for 512k adsl with a 3gb cap on international. Hehe... Ohh that charm thing seems to show Server with low ping and a free slot... or soemthing to that effect

Comment

Working...
                        X