More new aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More new aliens?

What would you guys think about more variety in aliens?

Some ideas:
    -A "parasited alien" that explodes into parasites when you kill it
    -A "poisonous blood alien" that leaves acid blood (modded biorifle goo) which damages ppl when walked into after you kill it
    -Cliche, but a "kamikaze alien" which tries to blow ppl up along with itself
    -A "hive" which continually spawns aliens until you kill it
    -An alien that gets knocked down after one shot, but isn't dead yet and will get up after a while unless you kill it while it is on the ground
    -An alien that jams a member's primary gun, whether by a projectile or vicinity for a short period of time

Thoughts on this?

how about an alien that slows you with some high velocity spit of doom?

ack, searge just got superglued to the floor! break out your flamers and shotguns, we've got to save him!

Comment

Super glue aliens that stick you to the floor, that u must turn onto ur team mates with a flamer to break free....

That has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Comment

i was being sarcastic... ie; toasty tk's. he's stuck still, perfect target.

Comment

Aliens with head mounted Laserbeams!
          Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

A black cat, INFESTED! Harmless on the outside... but on the inside its flooded with little critters.

Comment

I like you're alien ideas Jion, especially the hive spawning thingies. Acid blood's classic too, probably be a pain gameplay wise. But AS teaches that pain is pleasure. Btw, will that kamikaze guy blow up by himself or make use of any scattered explosives it finds? Just curious…

Originally posted by mitlancer
              A black cat, INFESTED! Harmless on the outside... but on the inside its flooded with little critters.
              I'd like that. But Schhh, you're ruining the surprise!

Superglue? Head mounted lasers? *lol

Comment

Does this happen to every suggestion thread? (the posts before Leo's)

Comment

Huh? Haven't you seen that cat already? You should have seen that furry thing jump on Wildcat's head on insane AS-Observation. Now there's a catfight if I've ever seen one.

Meow.

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                    Does this happen to every suggestion thread? (the posts before Leo's)
                    Apparently, yes.

Comment

how bout aliens that glow in the dark? brightskins for all those "1337" players :p

Comment

How about we create a forum called "cesspit", and you post these great ideas there.

Comment

I second this cesspit and suggest renaming it to "Stupid Ideas Here." A little more reader friendly for the ignorant.
                          "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

you could also call it "Please Flame These Ideas"
                            Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Nah, that would make us look like asses
                              "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Working...
                              X