Custom Stim Music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Stim Music.

I was wondering if in the next version you could throw in the ability to use our own custom music for the stimmage. when a team has 12 of em going in tandem it gets kind of stale , and the abiltity to play by Bach and mozart tracks during stim time would rock the shizzle.
    Smack the Planet!!!! -

Bach and Mozart? Hell no, if you're gonna have music for a stim effect, It'd have to be Spybreak
    Matrix bods back me up here!
    I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

Let the bodies hit the floor by drowning pools would be pretty nice.

Comment

Bach, that would rock for sure
        btw, i just played earlier with the "true romance" theme and other really calm songs in the background. The wrongness those innocent �happy happy joy joy’ tunes made me feel actually made it quite cool. I also find, more obviously, that the first rage against the machine album works really fine in sp. In mp, silence is golden IMO.

Comment

Bodies - Drowning Pool
          Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
          Chop Suey! - SOAD
          Spybreak - Propellerheads
          Shame they're all copyrighted material...
          I have no mapping, coding or scripting knowledge. I am merely a player of games. My purpose on these forums is to throw out random ideas produced by my warp-fethed brain in the vain hope that someone more talented can realise my dream

Comment

Such a good idea. The HARDCORE PUMPING GRINDCORE NUMETAL clip starts to drag after the 8573th stim...

Would there be any way to fiddle about with the in-game MP3 player to do it?

Comment

Dunno to be honest, it seems like a triggered event, so the player wouldn't help. Maybe just editing the clip of your choice to the right size and replacing the original in the games folder would work, but don't ask me...(see sig)

Comment

i can get custom made music its pretty cool some freind makes it for a living

Comment

or for All you SSX fans out there , it would rock to have Tricky playing during stims .

la la . . .

its tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a ryhme that rhymes on time its tricky!
                  Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Run DMC?!

The more I think about it, innapropriate and off key music is starting to interest me. I want Happy Hapy Joy Joy to play when the stims get going.

"I'll teach your grandmothermother to suck eggs"
                    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

i would like bohemian rhapsody.

what?

Comment

I would like We Will Rock You / We are the Champions. In fact you could have We Are The Champions for when the behemoth is destroyed on Uplink.

Comment

This idea is getting lamer by the post
                          "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

You're not looking hard enough

Comment

BAH! I demand pure and simple answers!!!
                              dont make me TK you!!!
                              Smack the Planet!!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X