Six servers have "noobs" now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six servers have "noobs" now...

I mean "noob" not as in necessarily new to the game, but noob because they all wanna rambo and have no aspect of teamwork or strategy.

Welcome to the internet gaming world, where you CAN'T pass quality assurance test for gamers who join your servers!
    Come on IRC and get playing with people you know are good, it wont happen.
    You can even ask me to password the server if you find a few people and I will gladly do it!

Comment

STRATEGY is for SUCKERS!
      i say, run in blind with guns blazing!

Comment

lol

Comment

I'm not sure if you want to, but if you can, you can always spare bandwidth for a sIX n00b server where people can learn to play the game. If a server like that comes up, I'd even promise to be there as often as possible to teach newcomers how to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jamus_se
            I'm not sure if you want to, but if you can, you can always spare bandwidth for a sIX n00b server where people can learn to play the game. If a server like that comes up, I'd even promise to be there as often as possible to teach newcomers how to play the game.
            Do you think that that would prevent people from joining a hard campaign, on the second time they play the game?

Comment

probably not... but i am a firm believer that it's perfectly ok to any noob that joins a hard campaign and messes up the team. or just let them run ahead and get and die

Comment

Originally posted by thunder.monk
                probably not... but i am a firm believer that it's perfectly ok to any noob that joins a hard campaign and messes up the team. or just let them run ahead and get and die
                That's all cool and all until they kill off a good character, run back to the team while infested, tk by accident with their underdeveloped aim, seal crucial doors for no reason at all etc, etc.
                "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Originally posted by thunder.monk
                  And that's at least as bad as the newbies themselves.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I usually give newbies a chance to learn and do teamwork but I certainly will not risk my life or any other good member's life for the newb's...
                    I'll just tell them to wait until he dies and then go...

Comment

i agree with jamus - the n00bs will stay n00bistic, if nobody teaches em how 2

Comment

Eh, as long as they are having fun and you can go to another server, let 'em have their CS fun.

Comment

Nothing has more fun than all noobs except you when you are in Hard/Insane. Just stay back, watch the 5 "Rambos" and hear the symphony of marines' crys

Comment

Working...
                          X