Just downloaded alien swarm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just downloaded alien swarm...

And I must say you should deserve to make a full game out of this. I just thought I would drop bye and say I really enjoy playing your mod and think it's truly top notch. Im playing offline before I venture online and ruin others games... .

Also expect to see a Alien Swarm Map Pack released by me sometime in the near future! I'm slowly working on it.

Alright well once again I truly truly love this mod and think its very polished and very fun. (a tad difficult, probably because im a noob)

BTW whats the right gamma setting for this mod? the default is just way to dark for me to see anything.
    Yehoshua: "Thats an explosive they go boom"

Bright enough to see lights, dark enough to be blind to everything else

jk - whatever brightness suits you is cool, but I wouldn't go overboard and wash out my monitor, yanno?
    "Who's the moron who put a moron like me in charge?"

Comment

Set the gamma so that you can see everything. The game isn't meant to be played blind. If you're not meant to see something without flares, then the shadow will be pitch black no matter what your gamma is.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
        Im playing offline before I venture online and ruin others games... .
        \o/

As for the lighting, try turning it up, then putting a flare out. If you go blind, you've got it too high.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys . I finnaly got my gamma set right and can see everything perfectly and im not blind after playing. I played my first few online games with a friend and it was awesome! We started a new campaign and got all the way to uplink then beat it but then everyone had to leave.

P.S Carth? are you the same guy thats in the sIX clan? Back to creating my maps for you guys...details soon.
          Yehoshua: "Thats an explosive they go boom"

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
            P.S Carth? are you the same guy thats in the sIX clan?
            That's me.

Comment

Working...
            X